What can you have on working solution?

glammam

Hello i am on day 4 on Total solution and failing miserably! I am thinking of switching to working solution but it doesnt say in my booklet what you can have. Can someone help please! Thanks xx

I'm on day 4 of TS and seriously feeling it too. I've have decided to work between TS and WS. For WS you can have a low carb, high protein meal up to 400cals. Tomorrow I'm having a chicken salad so I can have a proper meal with the family as its sunday. I've also decided to do WS on days when I exercise which is 3 days a week and in social situations. I'm also walking with a ring pull tin of tuna in my bag for those just in case moments.

Might be a good idea for you Dee if you don't have loads to loose, can at least look forward to meal with family, let me know how it goes and good luck if you do decide to do meal a day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you friend.

I have decided that i am not cut out for the TS, i am just far to hungry all the time so i shall have the 2 shakes and a low carb/high protein meal. Hopefully i can still lose some weight doing this.
I feel a bit of a failure but when i consider what i am eating now to what i ate before its a fraction so hopefully i will still lose.

Good luck to all those that are on TS or WS.

Dee
xx

Please let's get one thing clear , you are not a failure! U are doing a plan that's do able for you, all tasks should be SMART....
Specific
Measurable
Achievable
Realistic
Time bound

So long as it works for you Dee you are not a failure, some people choose to take the motorway and some people choose to take the scenic route the choice is yours.
Be strong! You are having a lot less than last week so that means you should loose weight. Keep in touch x:)

Dee if you're doing WS you still need to have all 3 of your packs. Don't cut back to 2

You havnt given in , simply chosen a plan that will work for you. We are all behind you and here to support! :)

Thanx Dee ! Already feel like we've known each other for ages. Soon be day 5 :)

I'd echo what everyone else has said Dee - you haven't given in and you aren't a failure! WS is a great plan with an avg monthly loss of 10lbs - that's not to be sniffed at as it's far more than I tended to achieve with traditional slimming clubs. My only other thought would be in relation to ketosis - are you there yet? Day 4 was awful for me but I feel a million times better on day 6... Perhaps you will feel better able to manage TS days once that first week is out of the way, and adding a high protein/low carb meal won't affect your K. I don't think I'll be able to do 100% TS for any length of time as it just won't fit with my lifestyle, but I can do a 100% WS/TS combo! Maybe you could do TS on the days that are more suitable for you and WS as and when needed? Regardless, even a 7 day WS plan should still get you fab results. Good luck and hang in there :) xx

Thank you so much for the support scotminx, I feel so much better knowing that I such wonderful support. I found the week days alot easier so will try again tomorrow
on Ts and hope that come Friday I can be in ketosis... That's my plan anyway.

Thanks again everyone for the dab support, I know without it I wouldn't of got this far.

Dee xx

Deecee66 said:
Thank you so much for the support scotminx, I feel so much better knowing that I such wonderful support. I found the week days alot easier so will try again tomorrow
on Ts and hope that come Friday I can be in ketosis... That's my plan anyway.

Thanks again everyone for the dab support, I know without it I wouldn't of got this far.

Dee xx

Hi,
I'm switching to WS after 2 weeks on TS. I have actually been struggling to eat all my packs, today I've only managed half a pack of soup, purely because I feel full ALL the time, so me not eating all the packs is not healthy. Maybe we can support each other through the start of our WS journey. And like everyone else has said it is not a failure, but finding the right plan u will know u can stick at. Good Luck

Sorry misread ur thread, I think it's great ur giving TS another try but don't be too hard in yourself if u feel u need WS.

Sorry misread ur thread, I think it's great ur giving TS another try but don't be too hard in yourself if u feel u need WS.

Hi Shellie

Thank you for your support, i really struggled at the weekend to stay on TS, so have decided to try and mix the two and try and keep to TS but not feel bad if i have to do WS. I must admit i have found it easier this week but also like you i am struggling to have the 3 shakes/soups but know i have to.

Dee
xx

As other people have to suggested to me when I was struggling, you could try splitting the packs.

In my first week on TS I had 4 packs for the first 5 days and I found it a lot easier.

Good luck ladies and stay strong, think of the end goal :D

Back