• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what celeb body would u most like to have?

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Shakira, Beyonce, J Lo ... all got those curves!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
J-LO As shes so natural . :)

Big H

Silver Member
S: 23st11lb C: 19st1lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 4st10lb(19.82%)
Vin Diesel ;)

Big H

Silver Member
S: 23st11lb C: 19st1lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 4st10lb(19.82%)
.... Speaking as a guy, I like Martine McCutcheon :)

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lol about some of the comments, I'd love Ms Jolie's 'old' figure, she's WAY too thin at the mo, & yes Shakira, JLo et al. Catherine Zeta Jones too, she's very slim but still not a 'waif'. Am I alone in thinking Kate Moss is overrated, looks & body-wise? Though to be as slim as her would be fab, I'd be able to GAIN 2 stone to get to a 'healthy range', all that FOOD!!!!lol (sorry if you're a fan, I'm not being bitchy just think she's too thin to be healthy) Sorry I'm on day TWO of ss & feeling a bit weird & food obsessed!
xxxxsharon

Am thinkin really hard on this one and you know I can't think of anybody - how mad is that!!!!
I always fancied being petite like kylie and SJP but being 5foot 7 that is never going to happen is it?
I think maybe someone "normal" you know not been "hollywooded" so like kate winslet or something
i will need to have a long think about this one
peachy
x

Ok, brace yourselves for a mad one - Lulu!

I think she still looks really great, she is a fab role model and as she and I are the same height, I suppose technically it's possible. Unlikely, but possible!

S: 13st7lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 3st0lb(22.22%)
def Gwen Stefani, think she is so cool and would love to have a body like her's not stick thin, just right.

Ooh, there are soooo many! Lol!

Jessica Simpson has a cracking figure (I say this after watching Newlyweds at lunch time, lol), or Christina Aguilera (that is so not how to spell her name is it, lol). Whenever I watch Newlyweds or a Christina music video (or Britany Spears video for that matter!) I realise that one of them was born with my body - I was mistakenly given the wrong one! Argh! It's ok though, I'm working on getting it back ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Celebrity Slim 1
Slimming World Off Topic 9
Movies, Music and TV 47
Cambridge Weight Plan 26
Chit Chat 8