What cereal bars count as health extra b?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimmingmummy, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmingmummy

slimmingmummy Full Member

Just wondering i usually have 2 alpen light bars and I'm not keen on the hi fi bars even though they do seem to be filling. What criteria does a cereal bar have to meet to be a healthy extra and what ones are counted as healthy extras? thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Hiya

Not sure about the criteria, I'd guess fibre content though. Do you have access to the website? There's a massive list of cereal bars on there (Not sure if I'm allowed to copy them all in here!!)...

I have Kellogg's fibre bars for my B choice - they're amazing:)

4. slimmingmummy

Yes i do have the website im having a look now but cant seem to find what im looking for on there.

5. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    It's all based on the fibre content so not all cereal bars are included.

I think the weetabix oaty bars are classed as a HEb (one bar) as well as the Kellogg's fibre plus ones. I tend to have Alpen Lights because you can have two - I usually split them and have one on a night with a cup of tea, keeps me off the biscuits!

6. slimmingmummy

Just found a thing on the website. Im going to try the kelloggs ones never had one before. I too like having alpen lights because you can have too, i do the same one at lunch for a snack and then one while im watching the soaps. Thanks you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.