1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What cereal bars count as health extra b?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimmingmummy, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmingmummy

slimmingmummy Full Member

Just wondering i usually have 2 alpen light bars and I'm not keen on the hi fi bars even though they do seem to be filling. What criteria does a cereal bar have to meet to be a healthy extra and what ones are counted as healthy extras? thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Back to Slimming World

Not sure about the criteria, I'd guess fibre content though. Do you have access to the website? There's a massive list of cereal bars on there (Not sure if I'm allowed to copy them all in here!!)...

I have Kellogg's fibre bars for my B choice - they're amazing:)
  4. slimmingmummy

Yes i do have the website im having a look now but cant seem to find what im looking for on there.
  5. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Online
    It's all based on the fibre content so not all cereal bars are included.

I think the weetabix oaty bars are classed as a HEb (one bar) as well as the Kellogg's fibre plus ones. I tend to have Alpen Lights because you can have two - I usually split them and have one on a night with a cup of tea, keeps me off the biscuits!
  6. slimmingmummy

Just found a thing on the website. Im going to try the kelloggs ones never had one before. I too like having alpen lights because you can have too, i do the same one at lunch for a snack and then one while im watching the soaps. Thanks you xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.