What changes do you first notice in your appearance?

katieanna

I was curious, does anyone else notice little changes immediately after starting a diet?! I've only lost about 16lbs so far, but I swear my face looks slimmer, my nose seems smaller, and my eyes seem bigger and brighter! I think it's partly psychological but I'm not complaining. Just thought it would be fun to see what everyone else starts noticing first after having lost a bit of weight? Or what you are most looking forward to further into your weight loss journey?

Personally I'm looking forward to having some form of cheekbones/collarbones. I'm sure they're under there somewhere! ;)

I've lost 16lb too and everyone pointed out my face 1st but for me the 1st thing I noticed was my boobs. I was an E cup and noticed that the cups were too big, now down to a DD, but its starting too look too big now.

Though I was still wearing my size 16 clothes for ages and did notice much of a change until a friend gave me some of her size 14 outfits she was getting rid of and I was all bizz to see I had a waist!

Also I agree with you about the eyes, mine seem bigger too.

Wahness- I've noticed it in the waist too. Waist and face is just fine with me! A lot of people say they worry about having smaller boobs when they lose weight, but I actually prefer mine smaller so I'm looking forward to being able to get back into my B-C cups!

Defo my face and neck only lost 13 pound from November and can really see the difference looking back in photos!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back