What choccies could I have fo 2 points???

Hi there,

Curly wurly 2 or 2.5 points??? I've been pointing them as 2 points, but some people have said they're 2.5 points?

What choccies could I have for 2 points???

curly wurly is 2.5!!ya no the little fat frog men? there the small purple bar with a frog on them? theyre 2 points!! and isnt a milky way to?? or i it 2.5?

haha thanx ye theyr freddos haha

a viscount is 2 points each......................... so not worth it in my oponion!!

Thanks guys... They give me some good "choccie" options - I should really get some WW chocolates at the meeting at 1.5 points they do the trick - but I forgot!

a big crunchie is 3.5 isnt it? i always thought curly wurlys were 2.5 and crunchies were 3.5? ill except totally though if im wrong lol:)

A Crunchie you buy singly is 3.5 but the ones in the Multi pack are 3. Cant see the difference between them, apart from that 0.5 point ;)

I had a fudge in the end - really wanted a crunchie bar but settled instead - 3.5 points is almost half a meal for me so I wasn't going to waste my points on it. Shame about the curly wurlies - like them, but not enough for 2.5 points!

Thanks for that Starlight - might get multipack crunchies for 3 points...

curly wurly bars are 2 when bought as part of a multi pack! .. 2.5 for single ones

Rosemary Conley choc mousses are 2 points each. They are very big and (as I think I have said before) I eat them with my finger in front of the telly :)

its mad what half a point makes u think haha x

Back