What combination do people have

Starlight

Gold Member
I'm about to place my first monthly order and jeezo the selection has got me totally confused

I'm totally torn about what combination to have. I'm changing my mind constantly lol

Leaning towards 2 meals a shake/soup and a bar a day. But then thinking hmmmm 4 meals a day, it's almost too ideal now there are 4 meal options

What combination do other people have?

i just placed my order and I split it between the meals and shakes and just got a sample of the bars. The bars on LL killed my stomach :( so don't want to make the same mistake. That being said I think I would still do 1/2 meals and 1/2 shakes... but like you it took me ages to decide. Doing it this way I thought I could at least try everything once and from there could make my mind up on what i wanted for the future :) x x

Shake, bar, meal, protein generally with the shake swapped for porridge at weekends. If I could I'd have 2 bars a day ;). I like to spread my meals out so wouldn't fancy a hot meal for breakfast. You could get a mixture maybe to mix and match what you do but inevitably if you're anything like me you'd end up with lots of one thing left and either then be bored eating them or like me stuff them in the back of the cupboard and order more.

Mine changes.

Yesterday shake for breakfast
Cottage pie for lunch
Bar for tea
Shake for supper

Today

Shake for breakfast
Shake for lunch
Spaghetti for tea
Bar for supper

Some days I have cottage pie for lunch and spag for tea

I tend to have a shake for mid-morning breakast as I can't face it first thing. Then spag bol for lunch and I have the bar in the evening once my son is in bed.... use the bar as a reward for getting through the day!

I mix it up depending what I fancy on any particular day. That means that I end up with a but more of something towards the end so I order less of it in the next order. If you fancy 4 meals a day then go for it! It's about what works for you. I would suggest perhaps not having cottage pie for brekkie though!

I usually have two shakes and two meals a day, but lately I'm so cold it's hot chocolates all the way :D

i'm loving the vanila crispy shake for breakfast so filling and lovely

bar for lunch

then meal for dinner

cut chicken up to eat as snack bites during the day .... ,

good luck it's fun thinking hmm what shall i have !
maybe next time i might go for 2 meals instead of bars as i find them so small not very filling ,

Bar brekkie
Shake lunch
Meal for dinner
Protein/veg or extra shake during day depending how I feel

I have
Truffle bar for brekkie( 9 ish)
shake 3 o clock
chicken and veg 6 o clock( sometimes just veg on its own)
shake around 8.30 pm
xxxx

i have a shake or porridge at 11am, a shake at 2pm a bar at 5 pm then a meal when hubbie comes home, usually about 7ish, spreads out nicely.

Every day is different, I stick to the same times (7am, 12.30pm, 5pm, 9pm) the only constant is having a bar at 5pm when I cook for the kids. Other wise, I either just decide at mealtime or look forward to something. Also time changes it, some days I have enough time for porridge for breakie, mostly not!

I get the mens 5 a day pack as the cheapest cost per-item. I get a mixture of everything and hope I don't run out of something!

Shake for brekkie, mush for lunch chicken & veg for dinner and either a bar or crispy choc for after. Quite enjoying this combo at min xx

Back