what could you not live without?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Whats the one thing you HAVE to have to do SW? or what is the item at the top of your shopping list?

garlic! I use it in EVERYTHING, i must reek!

ooooh anything tickled .... I Adore tickled cabbage, beetroot, onions -Im suprised Im not the colour of a ribena berry with the amount I eat... *ooh and if I can sneak another in-it would be avocado :p*

Pasta. I don't think I could cope without it. FACT.

*ooh and if I can sneak another in-it would be avocado :p*

:eek: can we eat avocado?? I love it but I haven't had one since I've started sw as I thought they were too high in syns, I would be over the moon if they're free or can be used as a HEB :D

Melon eat one a day can't get enough of them!

Eggs, my intake of eggs has tripled since starting sw

Lisa

bit of an odd one, but cabbage!! any kind, pickled, sauerkraut, have it cooked, have it in salad, have it just as a snack! BF not happy as i have been a bit trumpy recently! :D

Fat free natural fromage frais - am totally addicted and have to limit myself to one large tub a day!!!

:eek: can we eat avocado?? I love it but I haven't had one since I've started sw as I thought they were too high in syns, I would be over the moon if they're free or can be used as a HEB :D

Im affraid its not free and can't be taken as a healthy extra (well not that I have seen) -Im happy to use my syns on it as I don't eat choc, crisps etc, its 2.5syns per 28g -so about 7.5 syns for the average half. I generally have it at least 4 times a week nommmmm :p

Noddynoobs -I love cabbage -"steamed cabbage with white pepper on -eaten cold" mmmmmm

CAPRICORN said:
ooooh anything tickled .... I Adore tickled cabbage, beetroot, onions -Im suprised Im not the colour of a ribena berry with the amount I eat... *ooh and if I can sneak another in-it would be avocado :p*

This made me laugh.. Guessing you meant pickled lol x

Onken fat free Yoghurts strawberry or vanilla, They take my sweet craving away and taste great, (Have one large tub every day)

pineapple!
or raspberries....
or butternut squash!!

ok so i know its 3 but those really are my staples!

Potatoes - any kind!
Jacket, mashed, boiled, chips..
xx

Back