What day or week are you on? Inspiration needed

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
Was just wondering what day or week you are all on and how your getting on. What's your total
Weight loss (if your past week 1) and how have you changed? Have you gone down a size or more etc? I thought it would be nice to hear from everyone and see how well your all doing :)

I'll start...

I'm Janine and on day 3 so had no weigh ins but jumped on the scales (i know i shouldn't) and iv lost 6.5lb already. I can already see a change in my chubby cheeks :)

well I'm Sam, in 21 days I lost a stone! Am now on day 31! I've gone down 2 jean sizes and feel absolutely fantastic!

Hi I'm Becki and I'm currently on week 25. I've lost 6st 4lb and gone from a pant size 22 to a 12!! :D

Stick with it peeps :)

xox

Tubby&Chubby said:
well I'm Sam, in 21 days I lost a stone! Am now on day 31! I've gone down 2 jean sizes and feel absolutely fantastic!

Wow Sam that's amazing!!! Well done!

Well done with the 6off, I couldn't keep off the scales?
Week 1 lost 12lb
Week2 lost 3
Week 3 lost 5
Wek 4 ?? I'll find out tomorrow.
I have had 2 failed days but only with meat, but feel great now and my clothes are getting bigger and bigger, people are now stating to notice and the compliments are really nice to hear. I also got some very encouraging messages on hear that really give you a boost, I'm looking forward to getting in to my bikini in turkey at the end of the month ?

Viki....iv just sent you the books. Sometimes they go to spam or one of the other folders because they are large files :)

bex! said:
Hi I'm Becki and I'm currently on week 25. I've lost 6st 4lb and gone from a pant size 22 to a 12!! :D

Stick with it peeps :)

xox

Omg!!!! Well done u!!! I'm a size 22 and was aiming for a 14 because I didn't think a 12 would be possible. Do you have any problems with loose skin or anything? Hope u don't mind me asking. X

minime2012 said:
Well done with the 6off, I couldn't keep off the scales?
Week 1 lost 12lb
Week2 lost 3
Week 3 lost 5
Wek 4 ?? I'll find out tomorrow.
I have had 2 failed days but only with meat, but feel great now and my clothes are getting bigger and bigger, people are now stating to notice and the compliments are really nice to hear. I also got some very encouraging messages on hear that really give you a boost, I'm looking forward to getting in to my bikini in turkey at the end of the month ?

Wow your doing so well!! I can't wait to be able to see a difference. My face is already looking a little less full but can't wait to see it in my clothes :)

Woohoo!! Iv been allowed a profile picture :)

Viki...let me know if they don't come thru in about 5 minutes because gmail has been playing up on my phone so I will send them from the laptop :)

Lipotrim4Me said:
Omg!!!! Well done u!!! I'm a size 22 and was aiming for a 14 because I didn't think a 12 would be possible. Do you have any problems with loose skin or anything? Hope u don't mind me asking. X

Cheers hun :)

I don't mind you asking, it's why this site is brill, advice and support when you need it.

I've got a little jelly belly. Lol. But it's more toning now which will hopefully shift when I start bootcamp. I've also got bingo wings and wobbly thighs but again exercise should help. Only thing I hate but can't be helped are my stretch marks but they've faded to white so atleast that's a small bonus. ;)

xox

Really hope Iv lost 8lb by tomorrow then iv lost 2 stone in 4 weeks but realistically I'll be happy with anything over 4lb as 24lb in 4 weeks is really good for me, as I'm WAS a grazer I just ate all day and night so I'm quite proud of my self my stating weight was 14.4 and was in my 12's stones last Monday abs rally can't wait to be in the 11's ?hopefully by another 2 weeks!!!! :)

I can't wait to be in the 11's lol. Iv got loads to go!! Atleast a few months.

Bex....do your arms and legs bother you or are they not noticeable with a tshirt and shorts/skirt on? Iv got really big arms and legs so that worries me the most. I want to be able to wear skirts and t shirts or feel comfy in a costume. I will be soooo happy. Lol x

Iv just tried again but there's an error now. I will try again tomorrow for u. I'm off to bed now x

Iv sent the books again viki. Someone had tried to hack my email account so it was blocked. That's why they wouldn't send x

I'm only on day 3 so no weight loss but I have to say I feel great. Early nights plus lots of water is obviously working wonders.

Today was my first day in work since starting and I was dreading it, but I actually found the work a welcome distraction and can honestly say I've not felt that hungry and I've even come home and done 10 minutes of light excercise (usually I'd come in and sit on the couch!).

Well done to everyone who has done so well, be it at the beginning or the end of your journey. Very inspirational!!

Back