What did you lose in the first 4 weeks?

Pheonix2010

Silver Member
Im doing 4 packs a day and Im about 3 stone overweight for comparison

what did you lose the first 4 weeks , assuming you stuck to it , no breaks

Hi Phoenix how're you?! I lost 20 lb in my first 4 weeks - 4 packs no veg no milk.

Hi Weasey , Im good thanks ,life is great :) how are you?

Ive been a very naughty girl and my scales are not happy

so cross with myself but not going to dwell on it , just need to get on with it

Thats a great loss in 4 weeks!!

I'm really good thanks Phoenix. Currently 12 lbs higher than I want to be - very successful in my book! Good luck with getting it off again - you know you can do it!

Yesterday wasnt as bad as I thought it would be and Im 2lb down this morning , so just need to do this for another 30 days lol

Yay!

Hi weasey

in your post you have put you had four packs a day i have 6 stone to loose did you have any bars/soups/ shakes in your 4 a day, i did lighter life for 3 months and
did 4 a day and it worked for me just wondered what your average weekly weight loss was.

Jaqui

I would expect to lose around a stone, with you having 3st to lose.
When I first started LL I had 5st to lose and lost 20lbs in first 4 weeks

Last edited:
jaxxy said:
Hi weasey

in your post you have put you had four packs a day i have 6 stone to loose did you have any bars/soups/ shakes in your 4 a day, i did lighter life for 3 months and
did 4 a day and it worked for me just wondered what your average weekly weight loss was.

Jaqui

I had a bar most every day. I'm not keen on soups so didn't have many of them and not too keen on shakes either as they tend to be a bit sweet for me. Generally I had oatmeal, two meals (eg spicy spaghetti / chilli) and a bar. I was on LL too so sometimes I had SnS and sometimes LL. My weight loss was as folows (in lbs for each week - each 4 weeks)

11/1/6/2
5/2/4/6
4/3/2/7
-1 (milk week)/4/4/5
3/-/5/5
2/1/5/2
3/2/-/4 (first week of 3 packs plus protein meal - stepped calories up to 800/day)
4/3/2/2
3/1/4/0
3/0/-/5
3/-/1/1

I had a bar most every day. I'm not keen on soups so didn't have many of them and not too keen on shakes either as they tend to be a bit sweet for me. Generally I had oatmeal, two meals (eg spicy spaghetti / chilli) and a bar. I was on LL too so sometimes I had SnS and sometimes LL. My weight loss was as folows (in lbs for each week - each 4 weeks)

11/1/6/2
5/2/4/6
4/3/2/7
-1 (milk week)/4/4/5
3/-/5/5
2/1/5/2
3/2/-/4 (first week of 3 packs plus protein meal - stepped calories up to 800/day)
4/3/2/2
3/1/4/0
3/0/-/5
3/-/1/1

Interesting stats. Isn't it weird how the numbers vary. There's no pattern to it !

Yep - the pattern is odd... As long as it was in the right direction i didn't worry too much about it.

Back