What diet are you on?

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi everyone,

I've recently just joined the site and have loved participating in all the threads. Not many people seem to post in this category so I was wondering what programs most people are on.

I'm on Dr Cohen's they test your blood and give you a program. Everyone eats the same food list but each individuals portions are different. I completed the program last year and lost the last of my weight 13 kilos, roughly 2.1st.

I am hoping to lose around 7 or 8 kilos, 1.25 st and redo my refeeding program. I gained this weight after getting sick and having to take medication, steriods. You allowed to re follow you program only if you have gained up to 4 kilos, any more and it may not be as optimum as the first time around, thye tell me.

I am using the tape and my clothes as a measure as I have clothes from when I was at goal. I have spent many sessions in resolving my obession with the scales and found this the most rewarding way to monitor my weight loss.

So basically very curious and think that the CD or LT is very similar, there are no shakes involved with this program.

Brenda
XXX:p:):):):):rolleyes:

Hi Bren, I am on Slimming World. Do you have that over there? I love it as there is so much freedom with it and you never have to be hungry. I'd never heard of Cohen's before you joined the forum so thanks for educating me!

Im doing Weight Watchers, would love the fast results from CD etc but know I could never stick to it.

I love WW its definitely the best diet as far as Im concerned ;)

I am following my own diet plan...

just healthy eating and exercise:character00115::whacky068:

I'm doing slimming world, I could never stick to a very low calorie diet. I also did (tried to do!) my first exercise dvd for 10 years today, it nearly killed me!

I`m following Rosemary Conley (low fat diet) nearly a stone gone on that and previously followed cambridge and got rid of a good chunk of weight on that.
Good luck on yours.

Same as totty - just healthy eating (everything in moderation!) and exercise. Wasn't aware of vlcd's or other diets (apart from Slimming World and Weight Watchers) before joining this site, but don't think I could have stuck to one even if I was. Just as well what I'm doing seems to be working, albeit rather slowly!

Same as totty - just healthy eating (everything in moderation!) and exercise. Wasn't aware of vlcd's or other diets (apart from Slimming World and Weight Watchers) before joining this site, but don't think I could have stuck to one even if I was. Just as well what I'm doing seems to be working, albeit rather slowly!

know where your coming from on that one....

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowley:scale:

Back