What differences have you noticed on Exante?

MagicDust

Afternoon Everyone, hope you are all having a lovely Sunday afternoon.

This is a bit of a long post but bare with me, as I can't seem to do short posts :)

I started my Exante journey at the start of September & I am 1st and 10lbs lighter. Until Friday night I hadn't really noticed any difference. I see myself everyday and think 'well it's coming off somewhere as the scales seem to be decreasing' but I just couldn't see where. I went for a drink and bite to eat on Friday night with friends after not seeing them for over a month and they all commented that I had lost weight, those nice wee comments just made my day and gave me the confidence in myself that I needed to carry on and not to give in to temptation.

I had on a pair of jeans that I hadn't wore in a while and a top that had been taking up a space in my 'one day you will fit me' wardrobe, and a pair of heels (if you know me you will know that I don't do heels hahaha) took a good look in the mirror, for the first time in a long time once I got home & smiled a big smile, my back flab (sorry, but its the only way I can describe it hahaha) from below my bra area has gone, and my bum and stomach has shrunk..
This has given me the motivation boost that I needed not to give up & I wanted to pass this on to everyone else that find there are days where they feel like giving in..... Don't!!.... Even though there may be weeks when there is no change on the scales, there may be differences in measurements around your body.

Since quitting smoking and starting Exante at the start of September I have stuck to the plan almost 100% and had a weekend off this weekend, hopefully damage will be minimal when it comes to weigh in tomorrow morning. After years of bland tasting food I have now discovered my sense of smell and taste have come alive like never before, was quite amazed.

Would be interested to find out what everyone has noticed different since starting your journey with Exante? Do you get nice comments from friends etc??

Onwards & Downwards, together we will all be slim ;)

Caz

Xx

Well done for the loss! Keep it up! Here's hoping the comments keep on coming!

I've had a few comments which is alway nice, my sister in law said last night I looked like I'd slimmed down :) to be honest one of my favourite things is being able to wear old clothes! I'm wearing a onesie atm which my best friend bought me 3 years ago and I was too embarrassed to tell her it didn't fit!!

Well I've now lost 2.5 stone on exante after 3 months, and as I'm only 4ft 10, its very noticeable. Yesterday I met someone who said I look 10 years younger, and I haven't seen her for about 4 years. Lots of people have said how great I look. All my 'skinny clothes that I'll get into' are now miles too big. My bum has disappeared, I am now down from snug size 12s to loose size 8s and some 6's on the bottom half, and maybe 10s on top, although still need 12 for some as I am big boobied. However now having the same trouble as when I was young, that dresses that fit on top are miles too big round my hips, but I have ordered a sewing machine, and I will be taking some of my favourite clothes in, although I have found a few replacements on ebay. Still got a little way to go, just got to get rid a bit of fat on my stomach, but my abs are starting to make an appearance. I haven't seen them for a while?

Hi,

well done you! You must be so pleased!

I to was feeling the same, only been doing TS for 11 days and lost 12lb, but couldn't see where... So I did my measurements today, and found I'd lost 12" altogether :) feeling good! :)

goid luck on the rest of your journey :)

Back