Extra Easy What Do i do if i go over my 15 Syns?

Nikkanoo

Basically i think i went over my syn value the other day when i was looking at my food diary, What do i do if i have? May i add i have been going to the gym ect the last few days to so maybe it kinda cancels out lol? I dont know .. help!

You can flexi syn...think of it this way, you have between 5-15 syns a day, times your chosen daily amount of syns by 7 and use them over the week. ..no need to panic x

Just cut back a bit for a day or too to make up for it :) By the way flexi synning is not the same as using your syns weekly xx

Draw a line under it and learn from your mistakes :) At least you are aware of it if you're not happy with the results on the scales. Don't get in the mindset of thinking you can have more syns because you're exercising. You may get away with it a few times but it could also bite you on them bum (trust me, speaking from experience haha) Its not using the plan how it was intended and you wont be happy on the scales.x.

I wouldnt draw a line under it as that is for big binges that you cant recover and you shouldnt encourage slip ups to be ignored or you will get worse losses in the long run.
If just a few syns over just cut them out of the rest of your week so maybe one less syn each day for a few days. This means you can feel great about a week 100% on plan and get the loss you deserve.
A few syns over wont really impact your loss, but it is good to get into the habit of finding a balance. Some days for meals out we go over syns a bit because it is hard not to- so just recover them through other days :) no biggie.

Definitely dont allow yourself exta for exercising- this mentality is actually why a lot of people gain weight by exercising!!

Back