What Do I Do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Surfhunny, 7 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I was on night shift last night, came home and died on the sofa, but I haven't had any of my shakes today because I've only just woken up. I'm going to have one now but what should I do about the others?

I've never done this before, because I usually only do one night shift at a time and I don't go to bed the day after so I don't mess up my body clock and diet etc. But last night was so incredibly busy as soon as I got home I flaked out on the sofa and have only just woken up.... I don't think I'm going to be able to manage all 3 shakes tonight, I've managed to get 2 litres down me, one on the way home and one just now, so I've only got a bit left to drink.

I guess what I'm saying is will it be okay to just have 2 shakes on this one occassion? I have no bars or that would've been ideal. Heeeelp.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    i sympathise I am on 4th night tonight and have woken up now and feel sick and not hungry at all am going to have to force my shakes down! as for what to do I dont know what to say for best, ideally you should have all your shakes but if you cant manage all 3 it cant be helped i guess just dont make it a regular occurance! Do you ever get chance to have them at work?? (I dont!) good luck! xx

4. mfhx6gt2

mfhx6gt2 Number 9

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would still try and get the three in if I were you even if it will be a struggle.

Good luck!

5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I know I`m a bit late, But I would try take them all too if it were me x

6. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I've done it!!! I feel sick and I'm gonna be up all night weeing but I've done it. Didn't dare risk not having them all. It's a shame KD wasn't around this evening cos I'm sure she could tell us what happens if we miss one.

7. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think you could have them all at once ... :( I know its hard though. I enjoy mine as hot chocolate so drinking the other flavours dont seem so bad.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.