What do men do when bored from not eating.

What do you enjoy doing Paul ? Walking , on line card games ?
Maybe have a pamer day too ?
Do you enjoy Golf ?

There's no reason you can't give yourself a bit of tlc Paul - maybe a long bath, face mask... there are loads of men's products to try.

My local museums run evening and weekend talks and demonstrations for free, so how about checking out what's available in your area? If you like being outdoors, there are also guided walks available on weekends in my local country parks.

My hubby said he was bored so I told him to get out in the garden, I meant for him to cut the grass and trim the hedges but he is sat there reading the News of The World! Where did I go wrong? lol.

Take up a fitness class , read , model making . My partner likes to make music .

my other half was bored earlier, my suggestion for him to read was inteperated as go thru the karma sutra and place them in his favorite order...... i wont be making any further suggestions to him, who knows what he will do next, lol

LOL Claire... all exercise is good exercise ;)

That was funny lol

my other half was bored earlier, my suggestion for him to read was inteperated as go thru the karma sutra and place them in his favorite order...... i wont be making any further suggestions to him, who knows what he will do next, lol

Ha ha

Back