What do u use ur syns for?

Gemini76

How many syns a day would you use on treats like biscuits, chocolate, crisps, alcohol etc? And how many syns do you use in a day?

I try to use 8-12. If i go right up to 15 then so be it, i'm not going to beat myself with a big stick for it :whoopass:

I'll normally have a bit of chocolate a day. If I haven't used any syns by tea time I'll have something relatively high in syns like a creme egg (8.5syns). If I've used some syns on mayo, coleslaw, toast, cheese etc then I'll have either a curly wurly (6) or a kit kat (5.5) ... something a bit lower.

Other things I syn are;

Sauces
crisps
ryvita minis
laughing cow triangles
Choc weetabix
Options hot choc

I'm not very adventurous!:eek:

NumNumPigsBum said:
I try to use 8-12. If i go right up to 15 then so be it, i'm not going to beat myself with a big stick for it :whoopass:

I'll normally have a bit of chocolate a day. If I haven't used any syns by tea time I'll have something relatively high in syns like a creme egg (8.5syns). If I've used some syns on mayo, coleslaw, toast, cheese etc then I'll have either a curly wurly (6) or a kit kat (5.5) ... something a bit lower.

Other things I syn are;

Sauces
crisps
ryvita minis
laughing cow triangles
Choc weetabix
Options hot choc

I'm not very adventurous!:eek:

Numnum u sound like my kinda girl lol

hehe :D

I use between 10-12 syns everyday. I use all of them on "Junk", I don't need Mayo or extra cheese and I refuse to use syns in my meals... so I use all of them on treats- mostly chcoolate or cake or extra cereal bars/biscuity things.... :)

wine!

I'm like Shrimpy. I use 10-15 per day (mostly closer to 15 than 10) and almost all on chocolate, crisps or cereal bars.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I use around 10 per day, I tend to use them on treats, especially puddings. But dont mind a bag of velvet crunch or a hot chocolate before bed!

I aim for 10 a day (70 a week).

What I spend them on depends on my mood. When I am being angelic they go on:

Brazil nuts
Walnuts
Olive oil
Red Wine
70%+ dark organic chocolate

More normally on:

mini milks
rivitas
crisps
salad cream/tom sauce/brown sauce
small chocolate bars
white wine

Thanks for the replies, yesterday I used mine on a small bag of walkers and a 2 finger kit kat and was feeling very bad about it. I generally use 12-15 per day and my weight loss is slow so I was wondering was this why was I using too many syns on chocolate!!

I don't think your weight loss is slow. WIth the exception of 1 week you have lost every week, averaging out over the 7 weeks at 1.5lb a week. That is healthy and sustainable weight loss :) Don't be too hard on yourself and enjoy your treats!!

I use mine on Velvet Crunch crisps (4 syns), something chocolate-y - freddo / curly wurly etc and if I have a HEA a hot chocolate before bed :) also for sauces / gravy as I can't stand dry food!! xx

Mostly chocolate and booze! I do use them for meals occasionally for things like honey, tomato puree, wine, pesto, stir fry sauce etc. I try not to go above 70 syns a week but that's because I'm getting closer to goal now and it's harder to loose weight!

I normally use aroubd 6 on savory things like pesto, mayo, sausages, bread etc then 4 or 5 on sweet things like a mini icre cream (aldi do lovely mini solero type things and i think theyre 3.5ish) or chocolate, best of both worlds!

usually ice cream, chocolate, crisps, pizza night last week...flexi synned and i've had around 7-10 syns per day since. sometimes less though as i've had no goodies in the house.

Thanks for the replies, yesterday I used mine on a small bag of walkers and a 2 finger kit kat and was feeling very bad about it. I generally use 12-15 per day and my weight loss is slow so I was wondering was this why was I using too many syns on chocolate!!

I agree with one of the previous posters. Your weight loss hasn't been slow at all. In fact, I think your weight loss has been great. It's coming off at a really good rate. You should be very proud.

Gail x

Back