What do you all eat for breakfast?

natdia

Breakfast is a meal that I really struggle with, can you give me any inspiration and let me know what sorts of things you eat? Thanks!

Breakfast is a meal that I really struggle with, can you give me any inspiration and let me know what sorts of things you eat? Thanks!

I find that quite strange :D its the easiest meal for me.

Porridge made with my oatbran
Poached eggs and bacon medallions (as a treat rather than a regular thing)
FF Plain yogurt with rhubarb and my oats stirred in
Gallettes
Muffins

I tend to stick to the porridge on a work day because thats what I've always had, its just I've swapped porridge oats for oat bran.

When I have a day off I really treat myself :)
gallete/muffins
salmon
omlette
cream cheese with cocoa
goji berries

But usually I just have the oat bran with some yogurt and cinnamon.

I have savoury galettes every day. I use a small egg pan to cook them in so they are small like American pancakes, 2 of them equal my daily oatbran allowance. I add garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and chilli flakes and eat them with either dry fried mushrooms, dry fried egg or quorn sausage. I use the gallettes like I would 2 slices of bread and make a sandwich . ( the sausages are technically not allowed but never caused me any problem) I love my savoury breakfasts, couldn't start the day without them

I have oatbran porridge on a work day, but at a weekend vary things:
- omlette
- smoked salmon & eggs (scrambled or poached) & wilted spinach
- grilled wafer think ham with grilled tomato, mushrooms, spinach & eggs (that's my cooked b/fast lol!)

I've also had kippers in the past though found them a bit boney, so had smoked makerel today.

Hope that helps x

I make scotch eggs almost daily but I bake mine in the oven, great anytime on both days.
For breakfast I have turkey bacon with scrambled eggs, poached eggs and galette, on PV I indulge in fab omlettes, smoked mackrel pate and all the rest that has been mentioned so far LOL
i find breakfast the easiest meal of the day.

Thanks everyone! I'm not a breakfast person when I'm not on a diet so when foods limited I find it a hard meal, but you have all given me lots of food for thought!

i usually have a hard boiled egg and yoghurt on week days and lean bacon and egg at weekends i like to keep my gallette for lunch

My breakfasts are so boaring compared to all you inspired cooks out there x I have 2 muffins 7 days a week but I'm a happy bunny for it xxx

My breakfast is just as boring! Vanilla yoghurt every morning! But it sees me through to dinner - never been a big brekkie eater and i dare'nt use up my muffins for breakfast as i know i will need them early evening!

Scooter I could survive on muffins alone x

I love muffins! Couldnt have done this diet without them but cant have them as early as breakfast as i need their "filling effect" later in the day! They really fill u up and also make u feel u r having something a little naughty!!

Today is my first day and I made mexican scrambled eggs, which was basically just scrambled eggs but with a chilli and shallot chopped up and fried before adding the egg. I also added a tbsp of cottage cheese to the eggs just to bulk it out a wee bit.

cupotea that sounds nice, I'm thinking I might add that to my lunch menu x

Back