What Do you do about forgetting to count the Syns?

MoodySpark

Erm
just asking this question, It's been that day where I forgot what I snacked on syn wise,
erm what do you do?

Help!

Firstly, work back through the day and try and recall what you had, and tally it up. Secondly, tomorrow, write down EVERYTHING that you eat, so you cant make the same mistake again. And thirdly, if you REALLY have no idea, then don't have any more syns and start afresh tomorrow, it's a new day, it happens, don't feel bad, just learn from it :)

i carry a small diary in my bag it is my food diary i always write everything down and find it helps me alot because like you i used to forget what id had

I always think that if I can't remember what I've eaten, I can't have enjoyed it that much - so make sure you take the time to enjoy your syns, otherwise what's the point! :)

At the start of every week I type out a sheet with healthy extra a written then a box next to it. Then healthy extra b with a box and then a tittle saying syns and then 15 boxes and I tick them off as I have them and at the bottom of the page I write free foods and write what free food I have so I can see what variety I'm getting over the week x

Back