What do you do on weigh in day???

everton04

Gold Member
I had this convo with a girl I work with and she goes to unislim and weighs in on a tues the same as me!
I'm just interested to see if anyone has a routine on wi day?
She was saying she doesn't drink any water after 12 and doesn't eat anything after lunch and wi is at 6.30. I wear the same clothes every week to mine (the lightest clothes I own!!!!) some people go for a run the morning of their wi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had this convo with a girl I work with and she goes to unislim and weighs in on a tues the same as me!
I'm just interested to see if anyone has a routine on wi day?
She was saying she doesn't drink any water after 12 and doesn't eat anything after lunch and wi is at 6.30. I wear the same clothes every week to mine (the lightest clothes I own!!!!) some people go for a run the morning of their wi

I WI at home now so it's first thing in the morning, after I've peed, naked!! When I used to go to class,10am, I'd have a piece of fruit & tea & wear my lightest clothes like you!!!

Hahahaha I have sneaky wi sometimes like that its the best way!!
Do you eat a normal din the night before or do you have something light?

I have a pretty normal dinner the night before....I WI wed, so after the weekend I try to have a very clean mon/tues - don't think it makes any difference though!!

I WI straight after School Run so I just wear a light dress, same jewellery every week and always take my shoes off! X

I weigh in Tuesdays at 7pm. I go for a walk that morning and before I go that evening and I also walk to WI. I have my normal dinner but I have to pee before I leave the house. I also wear the same clothes (more or less) every week.

I also weigh naked first thing in the morning after peeing lol as I'm doing it from home and day before I do things like any other day.

When I did WW meetings before getting pregnant last year I would eat little bits after dinner such as a pack of crisps and I'd take a snack with me to eat in the 10 mins after WI and before the meeting starts.

Hi Newbie here, being an old (25yrs ago) WW'er I know a load of tricks, but doing it online is easier. I too weight in on the actual morning after the loo and before a drink... naked and without my watch, (I must always remember to remove watch), I weigh in either on a wednesday or thursday. depending on which day I have to clean out my birds before showering.... (long story)

Back