What do you do with your weeklies?

Wkdwill

Out of curiosity what do you all do with your weeklies?

I divide mine between all the days, don't always use them every day though and if I know I'm going out at the weekend or getting a takeaway I will save up as much as I can.

The reason I ask is because a friend of mine started preaching to me last night that I shouldn't be using them and I should save them if I have a bad night (by this she means get drunk and have a pizza), that they are for "emergencies".

I do a mixture really. I weigh in on Saturday and tend to have a treat afterwards out of it. They really aren't for emergencies and are there to help you whenever you need them. They're also good if you do go out for a meal or something too, like you say.

I've found that I usually use between 20-30 of them. At the mo I have 21 left and tomorrow I reset as it's a new week.

So as long as YOU using them the way YOU want to makes you happy then stay with what you're doing I reckon!

I use most of mine for meals out etc. This week has been dreadful (meals out, accidently ate 10PP for lunch one day as well as a 10PP breakfast plus a few glasses of champagne). Last week I used most of them and lost 3lb....given esource is already nagging me about losing too quicky (yet simultaneously making me eat fewer points) I think I'm as well using them all! x

I use them on a takeaway or that extra treat in the day when the pp have gone. I do tend to use them all and I tend to lose more when I do, although I never use my activity points

Yea I use them all too. I find that using them when i need them during the week makes me feel like Im not dieting and also fools my body into thinking this so it loses weight without going into famine mode. :)

I almost always use all of mine and tend to spread them out over the week! Way i see it WW wouldnt allow you them if they believe it would be overly detrimental to your weight loss. But i guess it varies from person to person. I am generally quite active so that may be why i get away with using them all.

I try not to use mine at all if I can. I had to dip into them last week though as my mum brought in a chippy for dinner without thinking! Lol It was a nice wee treat, felt super guilty afterwords though.

it all really depends on what my plans for the week are!! if i have a night out planned for the weekend, i will often save most of my weekly points for this night for alcohol.

if i have a busy week filled with meeting friends for lunch, etc.. i usually use them throughout the week just incase i go slightly over my dailys.

if i dont really have anything planned i decide to treat myself to a chinese takeaway, but even then i dont use them all up. i loveee having the weekly allowance points, it really makes it feel like youre not missing out on things just because youre dieting :) xx

i generally dont use them... maybe 5 max a week ... i only use them for occasions if i have one that week, for example i have nothing planned for the next 2 weeks but on the 3rd week i got a curry night out so will use them then :)

Back