• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you eat each day PLEAE LIST :)

It sounds as if you are eating what you should be, it doesnt sound like too much or anything, the only thing i can think of is to watch your snack size portions and drink pleny of water.Yesterday i had:CS Shake, Apple, Chicken breast and veg, Plum, CS Soup. I should have had another snack in there after my soup but i just wasnt hungry usually i do though.

It sounds as if you are eating what you should be, it doesnt sound like too much or anything, the only thing i can think of is to watch your snack size portions and drink pleny of water.Yesterday i had:CS Shake, Apple, Chicken breast and veg, Plum, CS Soup. I should have had another snack in there after my soup but i just wasnt hungry usually i do though.

Thanks alot I think the water is my undoing but today have kicked :whoopass: my bottom lol

Hi - from what you've listed, I'd say your daily intake is perfect but as Emily as said, maybe check your portion sizes and water intake?

A typical day for me just now is:

Breakfast - Portion of fruit + 1 Atkins bar
Lunch - Shake
Mid-afternoon - 50g tuna in brine with loads of salad and a dollop of mayo
Dinner - 100-150g meat/chicken and veg/salad + glass of diet Irn Bru
Supper - Portion of fruit
Plus around 2lit of water and several cups of coffee with a dash of skimmed milk

But I really don't think you're doing anything wrong x

Hi - from what you've listed, I'd say your daily intake is perfect but as Emily as said, maybe check your portion sizes and water intake?

A typical day for me just now is:

Breakfast - Portion of fruit + 1 Atkins bar
Lunch - Shake
Mid-afternoon - 50g tuna in brine with loads of salad and a dollop of mayo
Dinner - 100-150g meat/chicken and veg/salad + glass of diet Irn Bru
Supper - Portion of fruit
Plus around 2lit of water and several cups of coffee with a dash of skimmed milk

But I really don't think you're doing anything wrong x
Your day looks tastier than mine lol
Thanks alot,I will just see what scales say tomorrow and just drink more.xx

yesterday i had
a shake for breakfast
a shake for lunch
and a sip of that nasty soup and half an apple for dinner
and as much water as i could take! lol

usually i have a meal but i didnt go shopping x

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
So far I've had

Breakie - vanilla shake with 2 teaspoons of coffee
Snack / Lunch - small salad bowl of grated courgettes & diced cucumber with a small serving of tuna

Will have tonight

Dinner - salmon filet on rocket salad with cherry toms & mozarella & balsamic dressing
Snack - Apple
Supper - choc shake

Apart from a double espresso this morning the only other drinks will be Volvic water :)

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
PS Hark at you lot banging on about the size of your portions... :D Always measure the plate... it's not the length but the girth that makes the difference ;)

Mazza

Serial poster
So far I've had

Breakie - vanilla shake with 2 teaspoons of coffee
Snack / Lunch - small salad bowl of grated courgettes & diced cucumber with a small serving of tuna

Will have tonight

Dinner - salmon filet on rocket salad with cherry toms & mozarella & balsamic dressing
Snack - Apple
Supper - choc shake

Apart from a double espresso this morning the only other drinks will be Volvic water :)

Hi Howdy

Vanilla with coffee sounds nice, does it taste like a latte?

Get you with the posh water, just adams ale for me! lol :tear_drop:

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Vanilla with coffee sounds nice, does it taste like a latte?
Not really but it (barely) disguises the baby-puke smell / taste of vanilla shake...

lol i nearly died there when i looked at your post i thought it said chocolate cake not shake i very near passed out lol

well it is now i thought howdy was eating it im dribbling over the keyboard lol

yeah gonna have my lunchime shake now i think im ready for it lol

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
lol i nearly died there when i looked at your post i thought it said chocolate cake not shake i very near passed out lol
I knew you had a one track mind but never thought it was cake-fixated :D

One portion or two ? :D