What do you eat on the go???

Discussion in 'Dukan Diaries' started by Nina41, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Nina41

Nina41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    We went away this weekend and it was sooo hard to cater for me! I was prepared for the Saturday. The family ate at burger king and I had my tuna quiches, broccoli and pepper. For dinner we went to nandos and I had a salad, chicken breast and livers (they had to cook 3 loads because they kept using oil or sauce).
    Today was nightmare. I had 500grs of yogurt for breakfast and was still starving. The hotel couldn't make omelettes without oil or milk so a big yogurt was all I had. For lunch we stopped at sainsburys to grab sandwiches. All I could find for me was seafood and prawns.
    Now my husband is preparing a BBQ because he can see I am starving!

What do you eat in situations like that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dgirl

Dgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds like a really difficult situation. I would have tried to go to a supermarket and bought chicken or beef slices. Might be an idea to buy some packets of biltong and stick them in your bag for emergencies.

You did really well under difficult circumstances!

4. Nina41

Nina41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    chicken slices like ham? I tried that but all the chicken at m&s says "marinated in brown sugar" . In sainsburys i didnt know what to buy. Do you buy any particular one?

Just had biltong today and loved it!

5. elida

elida Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    If it is PV, I go with salad, no dressing.. asking for some items to be removed like corn or olives or whatever and add some kind of protein..

If it is PP, I change it to a PV and do PP next day:)

So far only struggled once with eating out, didn't have time for dinner and had to go to an event hungry where they served only desert and canapes and I messed up.. :(

6. Topaz63

Topaz63 Gone a bit quiet

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    As well as buying prawns, I get a tub of quark and take some herbs with me plus black pepper. This is nice with chicken pieces as well, Tescos has some that aren't marinaded usually, though they aren't that nice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.