What do you eat on weigh in day ..........

this-is-my-time

I am totally starving .... I am at work and get weighed tongiht at 5.30pm. I am drinking lots of water and for lunch i will just have a cup a soup with couple of ryvita and some fruit. That will do me until I get home although I will be soooooooooooo hungry!!! :confused:

I also weigh in at 5.30pm and it can be a nightmare lol, but I still eat a normal lunch, otherwise id be starving! Good luck on the scales tonight :)

I also weigh in at 5.30pm and it can be a nightmare lol, but I still eat a normal lunch, otherwise id be starving! Good luck on the scales tonight :)

I havent even had any breakfast. Feeling very bloated today and trying to drink lots of water to flush me out. Hoping it works. I might even have to resort to taking all my clothes off to get weighed as i want that wee 1lb off lol !!!

Good luck to you tonight :) xx

No-one your hungry. What about having some fruit to keep you going? Haha I always say that, think id give everyone a fright! Mines isn't till Thursday, but thanks :)

i dont weigh in to 7pm tonight! so far ive had tea some grapes, 2 rich tea fingers (1 syn each), a mullerlight and a tin of spaghetti hoops so by 8:30 (time group finishes) and then i get home to eat! its so hard but i just keep drinking water

There has been number of different threads on this subject. If you start off not eating all day then its hard to get out of that routine. I personally don't think that this is following the healthy eating of SW. Whatever you do before weigh in it shouldn't affect your weight so long as you do roughly the same thing every week, so if you have a jacket pot for dinner and then fruit in the afternoon then do this everyweek and it shouldn't affect your weight. I couldn't stick to it if I had to starve myself before I got weighed. I think it would trigger a binge later on.

I have my breakfast and lunch as normal, and maybe some fruit and/or a yoghurt before I go to group at 7pm. I've my dinner when I get home again. I'd not have time to fit my dinner in beforehand, but I definitely don't be starving all day.

CD

Tomorrow at 5:30pm will be my first weigh-in and I think that I will just eat as I have today. Unless I see some other idea's on this thread I guess.

ie. 2 weetabix, milk and banana (both HEx's)
homemade falafel with homemade coleslaw
2 plums, 2 oranges and maybe another banana

I'd hate to starve myself and then retain water or not lose anyway and then BINGE after the meeting because of emotions and starvation.

You can do it! This is your time- this-is-my-time!!

I eat breakfast and lunch as usual. My weigh in is at 5pm, finish group by 6:30, eat around 7:30-8:00. That's the time we usually eat, though, in the evening as we have a bedtime routine for our baby then eat after he goes to sleep.

how did you do this-is-my-time???

Just eat normally - anything else is just creating a rod for your own back and it doesn't make any difference anyway. i had a subway sub for lunch last weigh in day. My weigh is is at 7.30pm :)

how did you do this-is-my-time???

Hi, sorry thats me just getting back to you. I gained 2.5lbs :cry:
It is my time of the month and I knew I would of had a gain but maybe not as much as that!
It is onwards and upwards though for the rest of the week - i will get it off next week. I am determined :eek:

How did everyone else get on? xx

So pleased to hear your determination showing through!
Thats still 3.5lbs loss in 2 weeks which is absolutely fantastic!!! If you know you're bloaty and whatnot next week can only get better.
I think you're fab for sharing with us!

It's my weigh in tonight. There was me harping on about eating normally, but I'm so nervous that I have tummy ache.
I've eaten 2 weetabix with milk and now on a very small prawn salad. Going to try get lots of fruit and water in this afternoon, but we shall see :-S

I dont know how but i managed to lose 1lb and get my half stone award! i need to be strict with myself now and stick to the plan!!

So pleased to hear your determination showing through! Thats still 3.5lbs loss in 2 weeks which is absolutely fantastic!!! If you know you're bloaty and whatnot next week can only get better. I think you're fab for sharing with us! It's my weigh in tonight. There was me harping on about eating normally, but I'm so nervous that I have tummy ache. I've eaten 2 weetabix with milk and now on a very small prawn salad. Going to try get lots of fruit and water in this afternoon, but we shall see :-S

Thanks huni .... I totally agree, next week can only get better!!! How did u get on at weigh in? I had a wee wobble last night and ate some galaxy :-( well that's my syns used for the week lol !!! Onwards and upwards from here. No point dwelling on it. I have my weetabix for breakfast? Homemade lentil soup and a yoghurt for lunch. Not sure what I am having for dinner yet xx

Got a mugshot and 2 quorn sausages for lunch today. Just wasn't prepared this morning.
I had 2 banana's for "breakfast" for Pete's sake!!!

Dreading weigh-in tonight!

Back