what do you guys do when you feel bored off the diet?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YumyMumy, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I must mention, im on LT, switching to CD on saturday. apart from keeping myself busy what can i do. im struggling every single night now.... the days im fine, the nights are a killer :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You're doing it!!! :)

Keep posting!
    Just noticed - we have the same goal for Christmas.

X

4. ctdexw

ctdexw Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    last time i had loads of soaks in the bath with wonderful smellies from lush and read books!

this time im watching tons of tv and reading trashy books which i havnt been able to do for the last 18 months whilst i did my training.

i also spent 4 hours in a coffee shop with a mate gossiping today!!! she had a fantastic loss on LL a while back and in support didnt touch anything naughty whilst i drank 2 cups of black coffee and 2 bottles of water and we chatted and chatted !

ebay is another thing too!

5. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Close the curtains, put MTV or CD on and Shake your booty!
    Lynne x

6. tracy2421

tracy2421 Full Member

come on this site, i do most days and its surprising how time flies, nights drawing in now tho quite depressing isnt it

7. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    haha thats an idea:p

8. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    same as above, just had a hot tub as I was cold, drink my pint of green tea and listening to music on my laptop while writing this and waiting to see David Suchet in 45 mins.

This site keeps me sane!

9. Marci 26

Marci 26 Member

I have just switched from Lipotrim to CD and I am finding it much easier and much more enjoyable.
    The choice is great and I really look forward to porridge in the morning.
    I didn't take any of the choc bars this week as I am happy with the choice I have now, as I only liked the strawberry shake on LT.

I'm also finding the water much easier to drink with the flavouring from my CDC.

Not finding it boring, just difficult to choose what to have as I love the butterscotch and I like the soups and the iced tetras.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.