What do you guys do when...

Diversity

Likes to lurk
You can't make your meeting to be weighed? My weigh-in day is today but I had an appointment that clashed with it so I couldn't go. I'm not sure if I should just wait until next week or weigh at home; the problem being my home scales put me at a couple of pounds lighter than the scales at my meeting and it's confusing. I've also read/heard that you should just stick to one set of scales.

Any advice? :confused:

When I want a really accurate weigh in I go to the weighing scales in boots, i think im going to do this from now on as i have two sets of homescales and they both read different! best to use professional machines :)

When I want a really accurate weigh in I go to the weighing scales in boots, i think im going to do this from now on as i have two sets of homescales and they both read different! best to use professional machines :)

I agree, I'm just worried I'll get yet another different reading on different scales lol. I think I'll just wait until my meeting next week to weigh in. :)

Is there another group nearby you could go to just for one week? I work shifts so often have to attend different groups, if I miss weeks I fall off the wagon!

Back