What do you have with a cup of tea on Atkins?

boardwitless

Silver Member
Suggestions welcome - I know about Flax seed muffins in a mug and have made chocolate flavoured ones in the past, also have brought the Atkins bars from time to time as well as diabetic chocolate bars, but wondered what other Aktiners have to go with a cup of tea (no milk ;) )
Thanks

Suggestions welcome - I know about Flax seed muffins in a mug and have made chocolate flavoured ones in the past, also have brought the Atkins bars from time to time as well as diabetic chocolate bars, but wondered what other Aktiners have to go with a cup of tea (no milk ;) )
Thanks

ChocoPerfection bar. Expensive but good. I must admit though, Atkins is too restrictive for me now. I have 30g of carbs for food and 10g for use in drinks. Far easier to stick to and I doubt it makes much difference. I used to believe every gram of carbs counted but not so much now. Now i'd probably just spend 12g on a 'Cadbury little bar' and be fairly happy.

Thanks for that, I didn't know about the chocoperfection bars but will keep an eye out for them. I love a cup of green tea and will often have tea and 'something' for breakfast so am just trawling for options while cutting back to induction levels for a couple of weeks
xx

i usually have a slice of cheese or a packet of scratchings, or a stick of celery with cream cheese or occ peanut butter

Check out my Swiss roll recipe on the recipes board. I usually have a slice of that.

Yes, I wouldn't recommend sugar free chocolate (or real chocolate!). Just on a personal basis I found it either stalls me or gives me cravings for more. Try the Swiss roll! Clean, green -and- tasty.

Back