What do you miss most....

oasis6918

Gold Member
From before you were pregnant?

I miss not being able to sleep on my front the most, I also miss not being able to wear heels, and I miss not being able to shave properly lol :)

Oh yes, I miss dieting too lol. But pregnancy is a good excuse not to and you'll be very motivated after baby x

I still get a lie in I just get LO go back to sleep in my bed for a bit or put a DVD on for him. Not the same but at least I get abit more rest

Having control over what I eat! Cravings are ridiculous and it drives me nuts to not have that control.

I miss sleeping on my tummy, going more than an hour without needing a wee and runny eggs lol x x x

Aw I still have runny eggs haha, just make sure the white is cooked, if they have lion mark on they have been vaccinated against salmonella anyway and even so I know I for one have never ever gotten sick from a runny egg haha! Couldn't have a hard yolk at all I'd rather not eat them lol xx

I haven't been eating them out of disgust lol I think as summer gets closer I will miss a mr whippy 99 lol you can't live by the beach and resist!

X x x

I love my runny eggs, couldn't eat hard ones either, yuk lol so still indulge. Soft cheeses I do miss, don't eat much meat wise so I tend to have cheese quite a lot with meals. Altho spreading cheese has been a decent replacement. Is Mr whippy not allowed for the same reason?x

Yeah mr whippy and mcflurry and mc Donald's and KFC milkshakes just no soft ice creams :( lol

X x x

I didn't realise that, iv totally blanked that info obv haha I'm not big on them but I do like a caramel sundae now and again. Oh well, Ben and jerrys it is then!x

That's a load of crap too, as if McDonald's are not gunna have cleaning standards so high when it's a billion pound business, I can't stand all the do and donts people come out with. Maybe not go to a dodgy old ice cream can you don't know how clean the machine is but surely you can trust McDonald's. And I doubt you will find anyone who's got food poisoning off a mr whippy. The nhs official list is the only one Id take any notice off and even then basic food hygiene gets rid of 99% of any risk, it's just common sense! The list is not saying do not eat these foods you WILL get food poisoning. You take a risk with any food you put in your mouth that list is just things your most likely to be ill from if you ever did get food poisoning it's still a tiny risk and I'd be rolling to be those foods havnt made you ill before it's just scare mongering I can't stand it makes me do mad!

I'm going on what my midwife said to me so it's not scare mongering. I don't think there was any need for that kind of response!

I think I will listen to my midwife and not you thanks!

Touchy! Didn't mean you personally I mean in general the things people tel you to avoid that arnt true, like hair dye etc, which is all rubbish. Is your midwife not an nhs midwife then cus she shouldn't be telling you to avoid things that arnt on the guidelines! This is how things like that get around because people will read it with no official source and think its true thats all!

Back