What do you most look forward to doing once you reach goal?

Emmamme1979

For me its throwing on any old clothes and feeling good and also not thinking about having to wear big pants! :)

Em x

Pulling on jeans and t shirt and going out the door. Finally getting my reduction and Not worrying about my boobs ruining outfits anymore!! Think i will run down the road in my bra and pants when I finally get a nice fitting 28g bra!! LOL

I'm really looking forward to getting back into rowing. Unfortunately to row as a woman in the lightweight category I have to be 9 stone 4 or less and best a little less than that. What's great it should help me keep the weight off too :)

getting on a plane, and not being the fattest.

Being able to fit into all my smallest size clothes. Not feeling incredibly self conscious about my size, especially in photos.

Finally getting back into a pair of size 14 jeans that haven't fit since 2002 (and are currently in the bottom of the wardrobe!)

Being able to go to my Dr for my PCOS and NOT getting the "lose weight" talk EVERY TIME. I know it's their job, as a nurse understand that, but it will be nice to have ruled out the weight as the biggest cause of my symptoms.

Lexie_dog said:
Being able to go to my Dr for my PCOS and NOT getting the "lose weight" talk EVERY TIME. I know it's their job, as a nurse understand that, but it will be nice to have ruled out the weight as the biggest cause of my symptoms.

I am with you on that!!!

Being called big because I am tall at 5' 10" not fat!!!

Last edited:
Wearing a bikini on holiday and not having to sheepishy use a towel to cover my belly etc

Getting into a size 10-12 clothing of any sort.

I want to look the best I have ever looked for my 25th bday bash in August too to prove any doubters wrong x

caketalks said:
Weighing less than my other half!!!

That was a big one for me, as he's a rugby player!! Well I'm now lighter than him-and whilst I don't wish it on anyone, especially not him-he's gained at sw this week so am now even less than him!! Oops x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Being the right size for my height for the first time since I was 11, wearing a bikini for the first time ever, enjoying having photos taken of me again, having more energy to care for my son and keep my house up to standard... God the list goes on, my life is going to change entirely once I've lost all my weight.

Oh well 40lb down 60lb to go!

Xx

Jess I agree. When you think about it there are so many things.

I'm going to Thorpe park in the summer hols with my nieces and nephews and can't wait now that I'm slimming down when I have given it a miss in recent years!!

People looking at me cause they think I look lovely not that I'm fat

Going on holiday not wearing a tankini to cover me up

Running about with the kids without falling over with exhaustion ( Main one )

Being in the 12-14s :)

I have literally reached goal, but for me it was never about getting attention, being noticed, or even to wear 'nice' clothes it was always about 'blending in'.
At my top weight I was 14st 8 and I have been heckled in the street, laughed at, had sarcastic comments thrown in by supposed friends and even family.

the one thing i most look forward to is .... finding myself again not the wife me or mummy me but just me :)

Back