what do you reccommend?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tazzy21, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. tazzy21

tazzy21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st13lb
    Current Weight:
    23st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm going out for a couple of leaving meals and drinks with my friends and family in the next couple of weeks. What shall I do syn wise? I was thinking about cuttin down on my syns the other days to perhaps 8, as I usually have 15. What would you guys do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd try and order as healthy as I can. Try and find out where you're going in advance so you know what kind of day to have. I'd also cut down my syns in advance if possible rather than trying to play catch up. But the biggest thing is to plan, plan, plan as best you can! (hey, that rhymes!)

4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

if i'm going out for dinner i only eat free food during the day, so i have all my sins and healthy extras to play with. i also try and choose the most SW friendly meal on the menu.

5. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I only have about 5 syns a day during the week, then I go out once a week and don't count them! It's worked for me so far. Also, while you're out avoid things in cream sauces/pastry items. I try to stop eating when I've had enough rather than when I'm stuffed. If you have dessert, get two spoons and share with someone. Above all, enjoy yourself!

6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I do exactly the same as you MK x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.