• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what do you reccommend?

I'd try and order as healthy as I can. Try and find out where you're going in advance so you know what kind of day to have. I'd also cut down my syns in advance if possible rather than trying to play catch up. But the biggest thing is to plan, plan, plan as best you can! (hey, that rhymes!)

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
if i'm going out for dinner i only eat free food during the day, so i have all my sins and healthy extras to play with. i also try and choose the most SW friendly meal on the menu.

dehli

Silver Member
I only have about 5 syns a day during the week, then I go out once a week and don't count them! It's worked for me so far. Also, while you're out avoid things in cream sauces/pastry items. I try to stop eating when I've had enough rather than when I'm stuffed. If you have dessert, get two spoons and share with someone. Above all, enjoy yourself!

if i'm going out for dinner i only eat free food during the day, so i have all my sins and healthy extras to play with. i also try and choose the most SW friendly meal on the menu.
I do exactly the same as you MK x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet 4