What do you snack on?

Must admit even though I am at target if I feel nibbly, I snack on fruit as well, melon being my real fave.

I snack on berries as there super speed! I have strawbs sbd raspberries! Lush! Xxx

I'm naughty I snack on everything, mugshots if I'm really hungry but that's rare, I'll have syn free pancakes or egg custard or rice pudding with fruit as a snack easily though, also snack on things like crabsticks and I do snack on fruit but plenty of free food as well, I'm just a very hungry person, which is partly down to my running now but I'm on the depo injection which I do wonder if it increases my appetite as I have always eaten a lot more then people who are about the same size as me. It's worked for me though, lost over 2 stone and been in target for over a year now :)

I'm naughty I snack on everything, mugshots if I'm really hungry but that's rare, I'll have syn free pancakes or egg custard or rice pudding with fruit as a snack easily though, also snack on things like crabsticks and I do snack on fruit but plenty of free food as well, I'm just a very hungry person, which is partly down to my running now but I'm on the depo injection which I do wonder if it increases my appetite as I have always eaten a lot more then people who are about the same size as me. It's worked for me though, lost over 2 stone and been in target for over a year now :)

Well done at being at target over a year now. I am also a diamond member. How do you find maintaining?

Well done at being at target over a year now. I am also a diamond member. How do you find maintaining?

easy enough to be honest, I moan about it as I've never had chance to try using extra healthy extra's, but that's partly because everytime I get back to where I want to be in my target range something comes up like a wedding or birthday or star week. But I'm loving being at target and love slimming world so can't complain too much ;) how are you finding it? well done as well, it really is harder then you think maintaining isn't it, I don't think I would have managed if I didn't go to group and have to stay within 3lbs

i snack on syn free yogs, pineapple or grapes =]

Well done for Target for over a year, thats really fab.

I worry about snacking on things that are not superfree, think they may put weight on rather than off.

I snack on fruit. I'm beginning to think I eat a bit too much and might start looking like a pineapple soon! Other than that, I eat fat free yoghurts. If I need something more substantial, I'll have a small handful of cereal.

easy enough to be honest, I moan about it as I've never had chance to try using extra healthy extra's, but that's partly because everytime I get back to where I want to be in my target range something comes up like a wedding or birthday or star week. But I'm loving being at target and love slimming world so can't complain too much ;) how are you finding it? well done as well, it really is harder then you think maintaining isn't it, I don't think I would have managed if I didn't go to group and have to stay within 3lbs

I think the reason I have stayed at target for nearly 16 months now is that I am really into S W and loving the food I am eating plus I am a member of the social team, so have to go every week to group. That keeps me on the straight n narrow, but it isnt that easy to maintain. There are two other people on the social team who are also at target and they say the same. But hey, weve done it, so should congratulate ourselves. It is an up and down game though. I am at the bottom of my band and keep bobbing under, then have grace week, then bob back into tgarget band, then grace week again and so it goes on. I want to stay at the bottom because I am going on holiday soon to Mexico 2 weeks All Inc and I really dont want to go too much over the band but I will also go and enjoy myself. Any road, congratulations to you as well. :)

I think the reason I have stayed at target for nearly 16 months now is that I am really into S W and loving the food I am eating plus I am a member of the social team, so have to go every week to group. That keeps me on the straight n narrow, but it isnt that easy to maintain. There are two other people on the social team who are also at target and they say the same. But hey, weve done it, so should congratulate ourselves. It is an up and down game though. I am at the bottom of my band and keep bobbing under, then have grace week, then bob back into tgarget band, then grace week again and so it goes on. I want to stay at the bottom because I am going on holiday soon to Mexico 2 weeks All Inc and I really dont want to go too much over the band but I will also go and enjoy myself. Any road, congratulations to you as well. :)

I'm also on the social team and have to say it def keeps me going, there have been a few times if I didn't feel I'd be letting my consultant down by not being there to help out I would have just said oh well not going today.
Have a great time in Mexico sounds lovely.

only started slimming world from home yest but i snacked on fruit and 2 alpen bars as i done a red day so had an extra heb as oppose to ee. i alternate week by week doing nights at work. so im thinking by night i will prob snack on a mug shot in the night as i will be hungry then. xx

Good luck! SW is great as you can eat loads if food and get hungry!

Typical snacks for me are:

Apples (they're a God-send!)
Strawberries and Raspberries with Vanilla yogurt
Bowl of melon
Bowl of mango
Bowl of pineapple
Homemade vegetable soup when it's cold
A couple of slices of lean, smoked ham when I'm very hungry and need protein
Fish-sticks
The occasional mugshot if I'm hungry and it's a while until supper

I just have to chirp in on this topic. I'm not a snacker. I'm an "eat it if it's there" person. If I'm peckish after eating one of my main meals (brekkie, lunch, dinner) then I'll try to have fruit or my regular after-work snack of ryvita with philly and sliced apple. Other than that, I don't snack, I just over-do my evening meal (always been my big problem). Perhaps if I snacked more (on healthy stuff) I wouldn't want to eat such a big meal in the evening. But then, we do eat quite late (about 8.30pm/9pm) because of our lifestyles. I just have to make sure I don't buy naughty stuff (walked past a cake stall today and I stopped and stared at some chocolate muffins for way longer than I should have done!).

Would be interesting to know if those who snack on fruit/veg/not-naughty-stuff eat less in their evening meal and are less inclined to pile on some extra free food rather than superfree....

Would be interesting to know if those who snack on fruit/veg/not-naughty-stuff eat less in their evening meal and are less inclined to pile on some extra free food rather than superfree....

I'm guilty of big dinners too. I'm fine on a small breakfast and a miniscule lunch but I always like a big dinner regardless of how much snacking I do! :eat:

I just have to chirp in on this topic. I'm not a snacker. I'm an "eat it if it's there" person. If I'm peckish after eating one of my main meals (brekkie, lunch, dinner) then I'll try to have fruit or my regular after-work snack of ryvita with philly and sliced apple. Other than that, I don't snack, I just over-do my evening meal (always been my big problem). Perhaps if I snacked more (on healthy stuff) I wouldn't want to eat such a big meal in the evening. But then, we do eat quite late (about 8.30pm/9pm) because of our lifestyles. I just have to make sure I don't buy naughty stuff (walked past a cake stall today and I stopped and stared at some chocolate muffins for way longer than I should have done!).

I tend to nibble all through the day, eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, with loads of super free foods for snacks. which is good and really helps my weight loss if I can keep my syns under control in the evenings. I plan all my snacks for work and prepare them the night before. My down fall is when I get home and have access to the pantry! LOL

Back