What do you think I can achieve?

time2go

Gold Member
I've been messing about on this diet since I started back, cannot seem to get going... I have two weeks till deadline for any more weight lost. I'm currently 14.12. What, out of interest, do you think is achievable if I stick to it for 14days? X

Well it depends on what your weight is now, and whether you will be doing TS, WS etc, but I'd guesstimate that you could be looking at a loss that could get you to 14 stone within a fortnight x

That would be good wouldn't it! But cannot do anything if I don't do the diet LOL so I'm gonna go for ts and hope for the best. No point being annoyed about what I could have done but now just to go for it x

time2go said:
That would be good wouldn't it! But cannot do anything if I don't do the diet LOL so I'm gonna go for ts and hope for the best. No point being annoyed about what I could have done but now just to go for it x

Yeah I think 12lbs loss in 2weeks is very achievable! Im on day 7 today so first weigh in tomoz! TOTM is due mind so not hoping for a massive loss x

ShrinkMe84 said:
Yeah I think 12lbs loss in 2weeks is very achievable! Im on day 7 today so first weigh in tomoz! TOTM is due mind so not hoping for a massive loss x

Good luck, let me no x

You're right hun. It's best to just give it a go and get on with it, rather than waiting for time to pass and then think 'Oh if I had started when I wanted to I could be at goal by now!' That's one horrible feeling right there x

I was naughty. I restarted yesterday. So had my first proper day today, and I'm 2lbs down. Wish I could stay off scales! But yay me! I believe my head is where it needs to be :-D xxx

Well done on restarting hun, I know how hard it can be. I'm a scale hopper too, I know you're not 'meant' to weigh all the time, but different strokes for different folks! Having the right mentality it vital for Exante, it's very much an all or nothing kind of diet. But you've made your start, you're doing it, you're on your way! Exciting :D x

Samprand said:
Well done on restarting hun, I know how hard it can be. I'm a scale hopper too, I know you're not 'meant' to weigh all the time, but different strokes for different folks! Having the right mentality it vital for Exante, it's very much an all or nothing kind of diet. But you've made your start, you're doing it, you're on your way! Exciting :D x

different strokes for different folks, i like that! gonna try stay away from scales as much as possible. thanks for your support x

different strokes for different folks, i like that! gonna try stay away from scales as much as possible. thanks for your support x

Haha yeah it's a good saying :D

First weigh in this mornin and ive lost 9lbs!!! Soo happy! So motivated for this week, also gonna attempt to not weigh til next fridays WI eek!!

Well done hun! Brilliant start!

Back