What do you think of Image Thearpy

audfen

Hi everyone i was wondering what is peoples opinion of Image Thearpy ?. Do u find it helps u in your weight loss journey.

I really enjoy our image therapy, we have a good old laugh and I find it does help me keep focused as I know I've got to admit if I've eaten something I shouldn't have done, not that you get lynched for it, but I'd much prefer to be telling everyone what a great week I've had. Sometimes I get some good idea's from image therapy as well.... although most of the time its just a laugh :p

I love Image Therapy! I pick up so many recipes, tips and advice each and every week - I couldn't imagine not staying to group. Even last night, after a gain, I stayed to group. I'm pleased I did because although I gained, I came away feeling refreshed and ready to tackle another week - I know if I'd have just weighed and gone home then 1 bad week would have lead to two.

I'm lucky to have a great consultant and group, and our classes are always fun. We regularly have things like games, taster sessions, etc. In fact, we're having a taster session next Tuesday for the Jubilee - can't wait!

i love it i did sw last yr and hardky ever stayed to image therapy and then gave up all together. image therapy is such a laugh we r only a small group which i like. i always come away feeling positive even after a bad week and have had some brilliant tip recipes and support

I love it too.

I just feel supported and not alone in my weight loss journey

Dont like the going around everyone bit. In fact having a bad weigh result means I dont stay and havent even been for the last 2 weeks for that very reason. I want the sw eating plan within a ww format meeting!!!

The "going around bit" is Image Therapy.

Individual Motivation and Group Experience.

That's the bit where you learn things, pick up tips, recipes, find out what people are dong differently for you.

The week you have a bad weigh in is actually the week it is most important for you to stay. You find that you are not the only one that week!

I dont feel comfortable with being the centre of attention even for a few seconds and even whether I've lost or gained. I dont mind chipping in with suggestions, idea, recipes etc but thats my choice yet I find I'm sitting there dreading my name being called. Wish they would just do me first then I would relax

Speak to your consultant or the weigh in lady and ask. They should be happy to either speak to you first or even not at all if that's what you want. We have ladies who stay but don't want speaking to. Or if they've has a bad week and don't want to discuss it.

Just ask. If you're not comfortable asking then text your consultant but it's best to say on the day because people do forget.

I used to find it boring, however stayed at my group for the first time today it was FAB, the consultant was inspiring, positive, she did a little thing about things we might be tempted with this weekend and how many syns they were etc, I was shocked that a wedge of Quiche could be 30 syns!!!!
Also learned about cauliflower rice....immediately went and bought a cauli!

I agree, altho it can take AGES , image therapy is always worth it for the tips/support you get. I never lose as well if I don't stay.

I've not stayed for Image Therapy for ages, due to moving lots and settling in. I moved from one of my C's groups to another on a different night as it was easier with moving further away, and I'm interested to see what IT is like in this group as my previous group had become quite negative so I'm looking foward to being settled in the flat and starting to stay for IT in this group, see how I get on. I found it really valuable previously, until it got real overtones of negativity - so hopefully this will be the same :)

Back