What do you think the damage will be?

RubyRed80

Morning ladies and gents,

I recieved some horrible news literally 10 minutes before WI last Tuesday and following that I didn't eat or drink anything for 24 hours through upset and shock. I've gradually returned to eating, half on plan, half not.

I've no idea how many syns i've consumed to be honest, 2 bars of chocolate and thick wholemeal bread with butter and mayo :wavecry:

I've lost 8lbs in 7 weeks and really want to keep going but it's just difficult to motivate myself to cook the good things when i'm so down.

Any advice? I did text my consultant but recieved no reply :( x

TBH I wouldn't worry too much, you'd obviously got other things on your mind at that time, just draw the line and get back on the wagon. Hope you're feeli9ng a little better now x

RubyRed80 said:
Morning ladies and gents,

I recieved some horrible news literally 10 minutes before WI last Tuesday and following that I didn't eat or drink anything for 24 hours through upset and shock. I've gradually returned to eating, half on plan, half not.

I've no idea how many syns i've consumed to be honest, 2 bars of chocolate and thick wholemeal bread with butter and mayo :wavecry:

I've lost 8lbs in 7 weeks and really want to keep going but it's just difficult to motivate myself to cook the good things when i'm so down.

Any advice? I did text my consultant but recieved no reply :( x

Is just try to do things to make you feel better other than food .
A walk to allow you time to clear your head.
Meet up with friends
I find cooking helps get me out of a down week
I used to comfort eat its a hard habit to break and i still do it from time to time
Hope you feel happier soon :)

Ok, thank you x

Concentrate on feeling better *hug* :)

If you feel up to being good, then do, but don't deny yourself if it will help your mood. I've been there & it's hard to stick to anything when your mind is elsewhere.

Once you start feeling better in yourself, SW will be ready & waiting for you to pick it up again. And until that point look after yourself & don't stress about loosing or gaining.

Charli XxX

Sorry your feeling so low :( i am too at the moment! Slimming world isnt going anywhere if your head isnt in it then just draw a line and come back to it. Like one other poster said try doing other things that make you feel good im doing this, a si know over eating will make me feel lower. Just spend time with friends and family, go shopping or just watch dvds and read mags. Hope your better soon x

Back