What do you treat yourself to with every half stone lost

vanessal

My partner bought me a pandora braclet and every half stone i loose i treat myself to a charm. I hope to have 7 charms when i get to target. I love wearing it and playing with the charms it keeps me motervated on tough days.

That's a good idea! I haven't reached my first 1/2 stone target yet, only joined up two weeks ago, but it'd be great to do something like that when I do! When I reach my final target I think I'll go for a big shopping spree! :D

I do the same thing though it is a cheapy version from Evans! I have 10charms so far and aim for another 6 at least. I think I'd be bankrupt if I had a proper pandora one!

I have a pandora, hubby bought it for me for christmas but instead of having a charm for every stone i lose, I am having one for each month that goes past, Hubby in afghanistan at the moment and i am one month down so off into town to buy my first charm since he has been gone, I love my bracelet, I have 6 charms so far so there will be another 6 by the time he gets back, I have promised myself a lovely new set of acrylic nails once i hit my first stone which i hope to do on weigh in monday x

Not quite the same as I can't afford a treat every half stone (student and mum of 3!!) but I have promised myself to have my belly button re pierced once I get to my goal weight... I had it done before my children and loved it, but had it taken out when pregnant for the first time.

Sarah xxxx

Not quite the same as I can't afford a treat every half stone (student and mum of 3!!) but I have promised myself to have my belly button re pierced once I get to my goal weight... I had it done before my children and loved it, but had it taken out when pregnant for the first time.

Sarah xxxx

I refused to take my belly bar out when i was pregnant the second time as id had to have it repierced the first time and didnt think you could keep getting it done. I got 2 small cancer ribbons next to my belly bar and i cant wait to finally show them off when i get to target lol

Back