What does Easter weekend have in store....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dreamer<3, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am sure I am not the only one but I am dreeding this 4 day weekend food wise, I am away for the weekend visiting family.....This normally equates to bottles of wine and lots of food. I need some forward planning.

Does anyone else feel the same?!?!?

I need some inspiration too for a pick nic for my train journey on thursday evening as I am not going to get to my destination until after 10 so I am not eating then so I need to take dinner with me on the train...HHHEEELLPPP.....

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Me Im saving 4 points a day,Im having 23 so not so bad I'll be left with 19 a day.
    Maybe do extra exercise and have AP and save a couple of points a day?
    Im saving mine as I always go without an Easter Egg :( and feel deprived :rolleyes: so Im making sure I can have one.
    Lunch on a train,have you a flask? Maybe make a 0 point soup to have filling and 0 points or add a chicken breast sliced up and have a chicken and veg soup at 3 points?
    What sort of foods do you enjoy,fill you up?
    x

4. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am a picker, so I really like finger food. I guess I could have carrott sticks but they are so boring..... x

5. size102b

size102b Banned

You need something interesting and filling,maybe a ww wrap and snack type thingys? Id have that........

6. DopeyAngel

DopeyAngel Sweet wrapper fetishist.

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    M&S COU range do a little box with crudites and hummus and on the other side fruit bits and fruity dip. Yummy for the train and only 4 pts.

Alternatively I'd pack myself a little box with carrot sticks, grapes, or whatever fruit/veg around, a ww cake/cookies etc. Will be easy to point it for yourself. Good luck with the Easter weekend!

Thankfully (???) I'm not able to visit family so no eggs and no temptation to eat anything too nice cos I won't buy it in for myself!

7. Caroline18

Caroline18 loves her boy right round

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey. Im just back from a weekend away and i had (in stock).... WW crisps, flask of tomato soup (WW) curly wurly, tuna pasta (Yum) WW bread to dip in soup (hee hee) tangarines, was ace :)

8. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    stick to saving some points each day, extra exercise to boost the bonus points and zero soup to stop the snacking? can take the edge of being hungry until meal times, or sugar free jelly which is zero points too! :) good luck!

i'm saving 4 points each day to eat my easter egg! WOO :D hehe

9. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    that box is amazing!! :D it's the 5 a day box cause it contains everything you need to have your 5 a day! :) love em!

10. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    they are brill I have one sitting in my fridge ready to take to work for picky snacky bits lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.