What does ketosis taste like?

gemgems39

im on the end of day 4 and while i was at the gym i got the taste of blood and metal in my mouth really strong. i thought i had blood in my mouth but i didnt. an it hasnt gone since just started getting stronger. is this ketosis?

im on the end of day 4 and while i was at the gym i got the taste of blood and metal in my mouth really strong. i thought i had blood in my mouth but i didnt. an it hasnt gone since just started getting stronger. is this ketosis?

It tastes like Ghandi's flip-flop. I love the taste of Ketosis in the morning, smells like victory.

hi hun yes thats it well done youve hit ketosis hopefully things will be alot easier for you now, you might find its easier to drink more water now to get the taste out of your mouth.

arrrr the taste is doing my head in already hahaha. does it calm down ?

im not sure if it calms down or if you just get used to it but it does seem a little better after a few days. i think you can get some breath strips from the pharmacy to help.

Ketosis can leave you with either a White Tongue and bad breathe or smelly urine (neither of the side effects calm down whilst on tfr from what my Dr and Pharmacist said) hope this helps oh and you cannot have chewing gum or anything like but you can have Listerene mouth freshner strips or any other brand of strips and boy they do wonders :D

Ketosis can leave you with either a White Tongue and bad breathe or smelly urine (neither of the side effects calm down whilst on tfr from what my Dr and Pharmacist said) hope this helps oh and you cannot have chewing gum or anything like but you can have Listerene mouth freshner strips or any other brand of strips and boy they do wonders :D

iv been having trouble finding these strips

Eurgh, oddly I'm on D24 and have only JUST noticed any kind of taste. I'm assuming it's because I'm not drinking enough, as I have been in Ketosis since day 3 and not had this taste - but I have got a bit slack in the water drinking so will have to change that!

I normally get mine from holland & barratt, sainsbury's, tesco's, boots, superdrug or my pharmacist

Well stop kissing your friends after they've eaten... Well I am kissing after they've eaten at mine just so I can get a taste :D

This was so interesting. I had had the taste but didnt know at the time that this was actually the smell of keytosis. V informative. Cheers!!

Back