• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What does one eat on weigh day?

Scals

Got to do it this time
S: 15st1lb C: 15st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I didn't go totally off plan the weekend but I had wine (I planned syns for friday and saturday but not sunday) and I went for a toby carvery which is just a killer :cry:

Anyway I will still way better than I have been this week - but as my weigh day is Monday I don't have any time to recover from the weekend! What is best to eat today to try to get the scales to say what I want lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 33st0lb C: 21st13.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 11st0.5lb(33.44%)
Just eat normally. Though food weighs something it's not alot. Water however is fairly heavy so a lot of people stop drinking a couple of hours before WI and have a wee before getting on the scales. There's really no point not eating or eating only 'light' stuff. It would actually slow your metabolism down so you lose a day of fat burning. There's nothing you can do to make yourself lighter in 1 day unless you are happy to lose a limb.:p

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
Lovely_Laura;2664431 There's nothing you can do to make yourself lighter in 1 day unless you are happy to lose a limb.:p[/QUOTE said:

That doesn't always help either as one of the girls on my BC support site had a double mastectomy and was gutted that she had only lost 3 lbs.......... she has a brilliant sense of humour.

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
S: 20st1lb C: 14st12lb G: 12st13lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 5st3lb(25.98%)

That doesn't always help either as one of the girls on my BC support site had a double mastectomy and was gutted that she had only lost 3 lbs.......... she has a brilliant sense of humour.
Bless - it must really help to laugh at times like that!
(Incidentally I always say the best weight loss I ever had in one day was giving birth - to my 10lb 8oz daughter! :D)

In all seriousness, you can't 'undo' in a day any gain you may or may not have made. Eat as normal, and as Lovely Laura says, not too much to drink before hand and have a wee!

Then back on plan and have a good week! xx

Last edited:

Scals

Got to do it this time

I will see what happens but I think I may change to a different group as when I lost all my weight before my WI was on a Wednesday and weekends have always been the worst part of the week but I managed to handle it better if that makes sense as I had 3 days of lots of good food!

I think I have just worked out that this might be my problem! I joined again in Jan and have actually put on weight since and I think I am always down after weigh in because it's a max loss of 2 pounds when before when I did it my losses when I had good weeks were like 3-4 pounds......

Mmmmmmmmm something to think about as I need my flexible weekends

What do you think?

Kazski

will try harder !!
S: 16st3lb G: 10st7lb
I get weighed on a friday, and as early as poss in the day !! As long as its the same each week It is still a true reflection I guess. I figure if I'm gonna fall off the wagon at the weekend I still have a few days to claw it back (prob the wrong attitude I know )

Scals

Got to do it this time
Yea Kazski that's what I mean and yes it has to be a true reflection but it demotivates me - I really think it makes a difference you know but I suppose it's just another excuse

Kazski

will try harder !!
S: 16st3lb G: 10st7lb
I know exactly what you mean, and trust me if anyone can find an excuse its me !! , I fell off plan at the weekend, but monday morning and am tring again and am thinking its ok I've got till Friday hehehe

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
The beauty of SW is that you can save up your sins and have a flexible weekend.

I would change your club to a Friday, seems like a good idea.