• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what does your name mean

I was looking for something else but found this site and had to look...
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki this one is hard to navigate , or I am as thick as I think, but first gave me the idea so I looked further and found this one........

www.zelo.com/firstnames

As a name
I wonder am I dinasour about to become a lily . I am really Suzanne.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Mine's Greek for 'life'...

ZXXXXXXXXX

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Mine's Greek meaning 'pure' yeah right I wish pmsl

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
I just copied it form my tea mat that was giVen to me as a present and it says Samantha (Sam) from the Aramaic meaning 'listener'. She is bright, cheerful, happy and easy-going; a joy to be with. She is magical :D

I just copied it form my tea mat that was giVen to me as a present and it says Samantha (Sam) from the Aramaic meaning 'listener'. She is bright, cheerful, happy and easy-going; a joy to be with. She is magical :D

WOW !!!!

I love your men thing but it will not let me copy an paste.......where did you find it .xxxx

god...

mine is total rubbish - my name is the Hebrew for sheep!

xxx

It is......it is ewe or sheep and Rachel is one of my favourite names.

Lol...this is a great threat (the meaning is still rubbish though.....baaaaa!)

xxx

my name means who is like god
how perfect is my name for me lol think my parents must of looked at the meaning before they choose my name like I did with my children.

nicole means victory of the people cause I wanted her to make a differnce in the world

zac means god has remebered we cause this name for my son because we had been ttc for 5 years and had had 3 misscarries I think it fits

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
Samantha (Sam) from the Aramaic meaning 'listener'. She is bright, cheerful, happy and easy-going; a joy to be with. She is magical :D
My name is Greek for cheerful - what's really spooky is that I was almost a Samantha - blame "Bewitched" in the 1960's for that one! So my parents must have had a premonition, because I like to think I am cheerful in any language. I'm a translator by profession by the way :D