• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what dress size are you at 5"8 at around 175lbs?

lauratrev

Silver Member
Im 5ft 10 and my target is 175lbs. Im now 6 stone down and only have another 2st5.5lb to hit target and im near enough a 14 in most places now so i think it is possible as i want to be a size 12 :) xx

Shirleen

Gold Member
I was a size 16 at that weight, but I think either clothes sizes have changed or I'm a funny shape as the sizes people say they are at certain weights is vastly different ti what sizes I was at those weights!

It's really hard to say as people of the same height report vastly different sizes at the same weight.

I'm 5'9 and get into most (though not all) size 12 at my current 157lb weight.

I'm 5ft 8 exactly and I was a size 14 at that weight. Mind you, as someone has already said, I depends on your individual shape and also where you shop. I'm a 10/ 12 now in most places but some shops come up so damn small (such as Primark) that I would still be a bigger size in their clothes.

Good luck and well done so far! You've done really well :)

Debs xx

sheepy19

I'm 5ft 8 exactly and I was a size 14 at that weight. Mind you, as someone has already said, I depends on your individual shape and also where you shop. I'm a 10/ 12 now in most places but some shops come up so damn small (such as Primark) that I would still be a bigger size in their clothes.

Good luck and well done so far! You've done really well :)

Debs xx

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
At 175lb I was a 14/16 size but mostly a 16 because I have big boobs too!! :) xxx

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
I'm 5'8" & 14st 4.5lbs at the minute & wear a 16 at the minute though have a few 14's as well. I guess its all down to body shape as its interesting to see the variations in clothes size from people of the same height & weight. I'm hoping that I'll get down to a 12 but will be surprised if I drop below that.

Hi Sheepy

I became a size 12 at around 11.5 stone though my bottom half it was a bit before that. Hope that helps. I have always been bigger on the top and have a broad back ( I can't blame it on big boobs anymore cos since weight loss they look like a spaniels' ears!)

Debs xx

Hi Sheepy

I became a size 12 at around 11.5 stone though my bottom half it was a bit before that. Hope that helps. I have always been bigger on the top and have a broad back ( I can't blame it on big boobs anymore cos since weight loss they look like a spaniels' ears!)

Debs xx
Thanks for replying :) I have a broad back and shoulders too! Built like a bloomin rugby player. Boys at school once said I should go on the rugby team!