• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What dress size, what weight?

Hi everyone!
After losing 4 and a half stone I'm now 14 and a half stone, tight size 16 on the bottom and baggy size 16 on top.
I want to figure out roughly what weight = what size!
Can you all say what weight and dress size you are to help me shed some light on this?
When I was almost 19st I was size 22/24- scary stuff looking back!
I just need the motivation to see when I'll fit into size 12s!

Thanks xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
Hu hun how are you?! I dont think really think its much use wondering about size as its totally dwn to the individual. I am now 11st 6lb and a size 14 and im sure lots of people could be a smaller size at my weight as i am quite big framed. Big well dont by the way xxx

Silver Member
well im 12st 1lb im 5ft 7 and im a size 12 now!

Gold Member
Lady you have just proved my point hun! You weigh a bit more than me now and you are a smaller size xx

Silver Member
Seriously :confused: how is that eh!!!
Everyones different tho i suppose
God tracy from ooking at your pic i thought you were about a size 10!!
Well done!
Yeah you're all right, it does depend on height, shape etc!
I just don't know what size i want to be!

Gold Member
Yeah exactly, i am a size 12 top and 14 bottom and am 11st 6lb. 5ft 9 (giant apparently!) All depends on our individual frames xxx

Gold Member
Lol i am the size 10 for big framed people!! xx
jolly green lol
Did you like my little dig Gaz? xx
:)how weird i have been thinking the very same thing all week bout dress sizes.. i need some new bike clothes and am tempted to send for what i have seen and love before it sells out ... would like to order in a size twelve ... but scared of tempting fate in case i dont get there ... i am now 11st 5 lbs and now a size 14( yipee) and 5ft 4 ins ..and so yeah i was thinkin the same as you daisyhappy... and yep it all depends on frame and height ... so i think i should just be a little patient.. eh ...you know what we are like girls tho when we see something we want!!!:D sharon.x
Last edited:
Agree it can vary so much from person to person, I'm 8st 11 and a size 8/10.

serial poster
10 st 2lb size 10 5ft 7 :)

its a great feeling!!! dont forget to also take into consideration frame size too..(ive very small wrists/hands and have a small/medium frame)

h x

Silver Member
My friend who lost over 3 st with LT is about the same shape as me so i brought her clothes shopping with me the other day, she tried on all the stuff i liked ta see if they'd fit when im at goal lol i hope they do now

Desires to be slim....

Started size 16/18 bottom & 16 top - 5ft 9ish - 14st.1

Currently size 12/14 bottoms & 12 top - still 5ft 9 (LOL!) - 12st.8 (according to last week WI)