What exercise (if any!) do you all do?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 2 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I know this has come up before, but seeing as we have so many fresh faces on here these days I just wondered what everyone was doing.

I don't do ANY exercise and am reeeeally lazy! I'm trying to work out what exercise would help me lose my weight (the quickest, lol).

I was thinking about getting a rowing machine and an ab cruncher thingy - I seem to remember the rowing machines at the gym (yes, I did go, once, haha) burning calories really quickly and it wasn't a huge effort to do...does anyone use one of these?

One of my main problem areas in my middle, or more accurately my love handles :eek: and I thought the ab cruncher might help with that...though maybe that really is more for the tummy area than the sides...anyone use one?

Any ideas would be great!

As far as exercise dvd's go, I wouldn't mind doing one but it would need to be a short sharp shock rather than a long hard slog because I'm sooo easily bored with things like that. I have one or two hidden away somewhere, but they're about an hour long! Anyone know of any shorter (as in half an hour - or less :p) but hard work ones? I don't mind working hard and sweating like a pig...just so long as it's only for a few mins, lol!!

Come on people, share your secrets! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Marie
    Davina does a dvd, three 30min workouts and they are hard going but as you say over really quick!
    I did attempt the dvd's at the beginning but I'm a lazy so and so! The only exercise I get is walking ds to school and back (4 trips around 1hr a day in total). Or you could try a bit of the other ;), mind you it depends how long you spend on it really :giggle:
    Haven't got the motivation for any exercise at the mo, dd isn't sleeping well and it's enough to drag my hand to my mouth while glugging wine heehee!
    xx

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

The way I do it doesn't involve any exercise - laying back and thinking of England springs to mind :rotflmao:

The 30 minute Davina dvd was sounding good, until you said it was THREE 30 minute work outs...jesus, I would quite literally have a heart attack if I tried to do that!! In fact I'm out of breath just thinking about it! Lol!

I notice this thread has only had one reply, so I'm assuming exercise isn't very popular on the ww forum, hahaha!

5. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Which England player then Marie you dark horse haha!

No silly, you pick which workout you do, you only do one not all three!!!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Now thats my kind of exercise :giggle:

Otherwise its mainly walking, I did get the WW DVD and did it twice I think lol

7. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

What's that Davina dvd called then - I could probably just about manage 30 mins...maybe, haha!

As for the England player, now that would be telling, lol.

8. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    well exercise for me is the walk to school. Its half a mile there, half a mile back 4 times a day ... Ive now got a lunchtime job at the school so its 6 times a day!!!

xx

9. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i do bodyjam (street dancing kinda thing) at the gym 4 or 5 times a week and swim a fair bit. never used to do ANY exercise b4...am really a lazy person lol. once u get into it it is really addictive though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.