What food do you miss the most?

Tracyx

Silver Member
I was just sitting today and decided to start my Xmas food shopping list so was really excited as I'm having the day off but the only thing I could think off I'm really missing is lovely fresh crusty bread with butter :)

What are you looking forward to having at xmas or the next time you have a day off? x

Bread and cheese for me, lovely warm toast with butter....drooooool x

Anything and everything haha! No that's what got me here in the first place! This may sound sound but I'm sooooo in the zone part of me is dreading Xmas and the Xmas party due to having to come our if ketosis and I just hope I can get back on it! But the thing I most looking forward to is a glass of baileys with a warm mince pie that's going to be my Xmas day treat I'm low carbing all day except for that! :)

No-one in our house eats turkey and the kids arn't fussy on roasts of meat so the only thing everyone will eat is steak pie so that's what we're having, a big pie with thick PASTRY, I would normally do steak pie for New Years Day but were eating out with family this New Years Day so it doesnt matter so I couldnt even do low carb if i wanted to cause the only thing I'm making on xmas day that's low carb is the veg!! lol :D x

Our Xmas Dinner is consisting of:

Homemade Lentil Soup with a Crusty Roll

Steak pie, roast and boiled potatoes, sprouts and carrots.

Belgian Waffles, Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce (My 2 Kids Favourite dessert)

Last edited:
This is tough, cake maybe, or bread and cheese- I love carbs and 7 months without many has been tough- looking forward to a week off at Christmas, will try and maintain though

Carbs carbs carbs. Pizza. Bread. But what I miss most of all is my Mum's roast dinners. Sundays are a particularly hard day :(

Back