What happens if....

Pinksparklybirdy

What happens if you leave the meals/shakes more than 10 minutes before eating them?

I know this is ridiculous, but when I was about 11, a girl at school told me that the reason you have to drink these things straight away is that after 10 minutes, they turn into worms, which then eat away in your tummy which what is what makes you lose weight:eek::eek: Even though I'm now 42, this story has stayed with me for most of my adult life... and having just seen the "Eat all meals within 10 minutes of making" warning has just brought it all back again!

Someone reassure me lol :D

:p After all the processing that the meals go through before we get them, nothing would survive. They definitely don't contain worms! The meals have loads of added vitamins and minerals, apparently after 10 minutes they start to deplete. Or something like that!
If it reassures you, my lunch every weekday since starting S&S has been a spaghetti or chilli packet that was made up about 4 hours before, definitely no worms :D (don't do this though, it's naughty and also doesn't taste very nice cold)

Thank you! And thank you for not laughing at my irrational fear lol:)

You'll be fine hun. I often take hours at work to get through my porridge!! Eww cold is yucky

(If it makes you feel better I found a worm in my cauliflower n freaked big time last night!! - no nasties in the packs!!)

Xx

I get an organic veg box every week.... I'm almost dissapointed if there's no wild life in it lol....

I make my porridge and leave it at least half hour, it goes all thick that way.......no worms i swear.

Back