What has been your biggest shock? (syns of food you ate pre-SW)

Artemys

I was interested to know if anyone else got the jolt i did this week?

Before SW If my OH was out for the day/evening i would order myself a medium pizza hut pizza, nachos, chicken dippers and possibly a desert and polish the lot off, if i didnt finish it all then i would finish it later. at the meeting this week the consultant said one medium dominos pizza can rack up to 220syns! i must have blown a month's syns in one meal there lol!

I could eat a small dominos, wedges and chicken kickers with garlic bread dread to think the syns in that lot!!! But a lot plus a bottle of wine!!

oh yeah i didnt include the vodka in that haha yikes

what what what??!! i dont like them anyway but i do love sausage rolls from other bakers

Greggs sausage roll - 24 syns :eek:

OMG me too, that really shocked me and I would think nothing of having 2 with a sarnie and a cake. I miss them :(

When I was pregnant with my Muncher, I used to enjoy a Starbucks Grande Mocha (with whipped cream - of course! ;)) AND a cinnamon swirl, pretty much every morning. 37 syns! :eek:

No wonder I managed to hit 19st 9lbs! ;)

P x

Pot of hummous (caramelised onion, full fat) and a 800g loaf of tiger bread (all for myself) - not sure on the syns but a horrible amount :(

vegan cupcakes - 24 syns each: used to eat about 6 or more in a day when I was baking, plus kicking the bowl/spoon/oven etc

I used to go to an American style diner, I loved their strawberry malted milkshakes along with my burger and fries of course. Since starting slimming world I found out the malt alone was 50 syns!! That's before I even took a bite of food :(

Just checked and it's actually 21 syns for the sausage roll - but still, I used to have two at a time. And sometimes I'd have a sausage roll butty from the local bakery - a jumbo sausage roll in a white bread cake (buttered) with cheese and ketchup.....

Just checked and it's actually 21 syns for the sausage roll - but still, I used to have two at a time. And sometimes I'd have a sausage roll butty from the local bakery - a jumbo sausage roll in a white bread cake (buttered) with cheese and ketchup.....

Eww!! I never understand that. I once read about someone eating a pie in a bun. I just don't get why you would eat a pastry in bread as well lol. Each to their own though! We have battered mars bars here which probably sound bizzarre to some people! They are to die for - not very SW friendly though!

Pastie barm used to love that for my lunch, must be a northern/wigan thing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am northern!! Lol, I'd never heard of it until recently! I find it all very bizzarre. I love pasty's and I love sandwiches, but surely not together? :giggle:

Haha don't knock it till you've tried it! I had them when I lived in Scotland for four year, in Ayrshire, just south of Glasgow. Don't get me started on deep fried pizza, mmm....

I am regretting starting this thread... it's making me drool lol!

Haha don't knock it till you've tried it! I had them when I lived in Scotland for four year, in Ayrshire, just south of Glasgow. Don't get me started on deep fried pizza, mmm....

Deep fried pizza!? Whaaaat. I don't think my brain can handle all of this bizzarreness lol!

ohh a deep fried pizza is amazing - or even better in batter- a pizza cruch

before i would easily have a bar of choc for breakfast, my mid morning snack would be a cheese roll and a piece fo caramel shortcake. When i finished work it would be a cheese burger and chips from mcdonalds and then sweets and maybe another takeaway at night. Disgusting i know :(

i used to work in a chip shop aswell so eating chips now and then didnt help me. I finished working in there about 3 weeks into my diet as it was just to much temptation. I am so glad i done it now:)

Ooh in batter is better! Nom nom!

Ewwww nothing on here has actually made me hungry. But I never liked deep fried stuff anyway!! Yuck

i do love pie/sausage roll in a roll though. Carbohydrates, mmmmm

Back