What have i done :(

FatGirlSlim85

Oh dear, im really panicking today. Ive lost weight with Atkins before and decided after a week of Lipotrim to revert back to the Aktins. Ive been really good since Monday and stayed stuck at 12.2 stone, when usually i lose at least 1lb every 1-2 days on this diet. I txt my friend who successfully lost 3 stone on Atkins and she broke the news to me that because i keep coming on and off the diet, my insulin is now immune or something and my weight loss will just keep stalling? She said its all in the Atkins book so i don't think shes just second guessing.

Has anyone else experienced this, or have you come on and off the diet and still lost lots of weight quickly? Ill be so gutted if i wont lose weight on the Atkins anymore as i find it quite enjoyable, alot more so than calorie counting or only consuming shakes. Help! :confused:

Steph xx

Moving from vlcd to atkins & sts is good! Cant get initial water loss.

Lots of scary stories - no data and many successfully use atkins again

I think issue is more about getting strictly back to induction - more diff when you've enjoyed some things further up ladder and then sticking with it & not giving up.

Good luck:)

Ps issue in book is about cheating - that definitely confuses body & impacts insulin redponse

Thanks for your reply Katie. :) I know what you mean about the fact I've already lost my water weight with lipotrim. I will weigh again Saturday and see what happens! I think I'm having whats recommended for the induction, chicken, an Atkins bar, cheese, fish etc. my poor body just probably doesn't know what's going on haha xx

Please avoid the atkins bars they are evil and can stall. Dr atkins would never agree with what gets sold under the atkins brand now:eek: recommend clean and green and avoid all sweetners except for emergencies (better than sugar but can cause sig problems!)

Back