What have I gone and done ?????????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Diane1966, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Started CD last Saturday,weighed in this morning with a 10lb loss , then about an hour ago i've just stuffed about a quarter of a chicken breast , about 20 croutons and a few very small pieces of parmesan cheese and 2tsp of apple pie.
    I haven't bothered to have my last CD meal because of this.
    Do you think i've ruined my chances this week of losing any weight? God why did i do this ????????????????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I wouldn't worry too much Diane, you have a whole week until your next WI. Just get that water in you and if you feel as guilty as I did when I cheated I'm sure you won't do it again :D

What's done is done, now focus on getting back on track!!!

Good luck :)

4. maro11

maro11 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Diane,
    We all do this from time to time, well I certainly do. In the past 3 weeks I have given in and eaten twice, not a major amount just a bit like you did. The next day I just carried on with CD and forgot about it. In the past I would think "well I have blown it now" and would eat all night. Whatever you do don't let it lead to a major binge and you might get away with it.
    All the best
    Maro

5. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Do have your last CD meal or you won't be getting all your nutrients!

Put a line under it and move on, learn from your mistakes! :)
    We all have our blips (I had a bad one a few days into CD) but we move on and don't do it again! :)

Good luck!

6. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't beat yourself up about it, the most important thing now is to get yourself back on track. And if you do feel like you are about to reach for the food, think is it really worth it and how determined are you to reach your goal. Its not easy hun, but we will all support you through it, you can do it, and you will see results!

7. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks for all the support , i've just thrown the bag of croutons in the bin. i could kick myself :cry::cry:
    i only want to lose 38lbs and i can't even manage that.
    i'm going to bed shortly to watch a dvd because i don't trust myself near the kitchen anymore this evening:wave_cry::wave_cry:
    what a twat i am.:eek:
    still it's new day tomorrow so hopefully i can start afresh.

8. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    if it makes you feel any better i've had a fab week (well since wed morn) and i'm now on my 4th vodka and diet coke. Had a couple of packs of crisps which did nothing for me, i feel fine, i needed to do it and i'll be totally with the diet again tomorrow. i'm in the house on my own and looking forward to an early night.

9. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    ohhhh my god and i thought i'd been bad . what made you do it?????

10. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Don't know. Always on my own, OH works nights. Both daughters at different sleep overs and OH fishing til small hours of tom morning. Really felt i should catch up with friends but all working or on hol.
    But d'you know, this is so nice to be in house on my own (an i'm always lonely) but there is no noise, no girls bickering, no - Muuuum she's........, no - Muuuuuuuuum she said......., no - Muuuuuum will you tell her to....., do you get the drift!
    me and dog just been on a lovely long brisk walk and we are both ready to snooze in the chair. Not much of a telly watcher but the remote will still be where i left it earlier so think i'll go and watch a girly flick.

11. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    just keep thinking they wernt as good as you thought and try not to do it again!!
    eaiser said than done i know - i do it all the time!!!
    good luck! x

12. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww

13. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Well i weighed myself this morning and i'm up by one and a half pounds. I just hope by being good all week i can get rid of this gain and 3lb on top of that.:break_diet:

14. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Can you do exercise, mind you, just being in the house with all the usual hoovering, washing, ironing etc is calorie burning.
    PS after my few vodkas i didnt sleep too well (hardly surprising!) i've been up for ages and feel tired and grumpy just as well kids not coming back for a while. Stood on scales this morning and not put anything on from last night but will have to be really good today at drinking water. Getting weighed tomorrow late morning.

15. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    good luck Diane, just remain positive and you will get your result!

16. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi fat2thin40
    I hate exercise , i'm a bit lazy really. I have been out with my dog at 8am this morning for an hour so that's it for me , apart from a bit of housework.Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - how much do you want to lose?

diane

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.