What have you been doing today ?

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
I have just got back from a 10 mile bike ride and sitting down with a hot mug of mint choc options.....mmmmmmm.

How's your day been?

Phil x

Well,I went to ASDA to pick up a few bits for the week- bread,milk,pasta.

Then i came home and cleaned up.
Then i went out and stocked up on cat litter for my lovely ickly tabby.
Washed AND polished my car (took advantage of the nice weather).
Then came back indoors to do my assignment which is due in Tuesday eek!!! Now just running a bath and plan to sit and read stupid gossip mags and watch tv.. oh and EAT my tea LOL x

Wow 10 miles Phil - wish i cud cycle that much!!
x

I've been in the garden most of it... planting, potting and painting :D Had a nice relaxing half an hour on the swing with my hubby and thought life doesn't get any better than this.. you all know the feeling I mean...:) It's been a nice day here in Kent today! I love the sunshine :character00238:

Did my arm weights this morning, read the papers then got out into the veg plot and sowed seeds, weeded, and then made the tea. If the footy ever finishes I shall do a bit of one of my exercise dvds before watching Hells Kitchen. (sad I know!)

Been out in the garden enjoying the sun, pottered and cut the grass. Went to the inlaws too and spent the afternoon in the sunshine. I love this weather.

Today i have be revising for exams, i managed to fit in a half an hour on the wii fitt then,i have just got the children bathed ready for school in the morning, once their in bed i will print off my and proff read my assigment that i have to hand in tomorrow. Roll on bedtime :p

I love a good ride !!

Phil X

Oh My!!!! **must resist....bites tongue** :angel09:

When I finally woke up (11.20 :eek: ) I started sorting out clothes. Getting summer clothes out from the attic where they've been stored in a case all winter and putting some winter clothes away for the summer. Also put loads of washing away that has crept up on me and put loads of washing in and on the line.
Planned on having a picnic out in the garden but then some clouds appeared so we had it in the living room (anything to keep a 6yr old happy)
When the sun came out later in the afternoon I started potting all the plants that I bought at the garden centre yesterday and did some weeding too.
After that I cooked dinner and sorted more dry washing out whilst the OH took daughter to the park.
Now I feel as fat as a pig after a lovely SW rich tomato ragout and a meringue and strawberries for pud and I'm relaxing talking to you guys while the other 2 play Mario Galaxy on the Wii.

I've been for a 5 mile cycle (not on a vroom vroom :) lol). My legs are aching!! My daughter loved it. She makes me laugh cos shes such a hippy chick.....she was riding along coming out with stuff like, "I love the air...the trees smell so good....this is what life should be", and she's only 9! lol

K xx

been working, should be doing some exercise but i cant be bothered, may have a nice long soak in the bath instead

karen

Been to yet another 3 yr olds party!! Actually had a lovely day in their garden chatting to the yummy mummies whilst the kids played! came home did the housework, got the kids to bed, cooked quorn chilli and have just had my daily argument with hubby! Relaxing now and trying to avoid the easter eggs before work tomorrow.

I have spent the day feeling hungover but have managed to do all the laundry & spent some time in the garden - will be in bed early tonight though - I seem to have lost the ability to have more than 3 glasses of wine since I have been on SW!:(

I have spent the day feeling hungover but have managed to do all the laundry & spent some time in the garden - will be in bed early tonight though - I seem to have lost the ability to have more than 3 glasses of wine since I have been on SW!:(

Lol ... Me too! It's ridiculous....I used to be a fish! :)

Put little one in his pushchair with milk and grapes and went and delivered a load of slimming world leaflets :) Did a load yesterday too!

Been out in the garden with the little one for the rest of the day, he was even in his shorts!

Well we got up this morning and saw the sun shining and thought we have to get out on bike. We went on part of a memorial run and stopped in Aviemore to have a coffee with other bikers we knew then headed back to Elgin to meet our mate and get him back on his bike since our unfortunate string of events last weeked he had not managed to get on again. After getting him back on we picked up another mate and headed to the ice cream shop in Cullen for a well deserved cone, then home. Not sure how many miles we covered but we were out from 10am - 5.30pm and thouroughly enjoyed the whole ride.
Canna wait till Nurburgring 09 trip now.

Back