• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What have you just eaten??

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
I have eaten loads of crap but wit in my syns!! Lol... I had a pack of fridge raiders (3 syns) a mighty bite (0.5 syn) Erm a snack size milky way (6 syns) and then a light cadburys chocolate trifle (6.5 syns) oooh and 2 pink and whites without the wafer lol.. (guesstimate 3 syns) .... So as I have said a lot of crap and syns plus weigh in tomorrow morning lol?. Lots of speed foods tonight lol

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
A packet of cheese and onion mccoys.

13 syns.

i nearly just fell off my chair.
LV!!! Haha love it!! Well as long as everything else you eat today is free hey!! ;) They sound delicious though - jealous! xxx

A packet of cheese and onion mccoys.

13 syns.

i nearly just fell off my chair.
Oooh that makes me feel better for eating all I did for just a few more syns lol. Sorry! Lol xx

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
Honesty is the best policy Stacie!!! Ha!! Blimey it sounds loads but then when you put it against one pack of McCoys crisps then you've done really well hahaha ;) xxx

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
I have just eaten a babyleaf and babycorn stir fry currently 1/2 price in morrisons :D with a splash of soy sauce, oyster sauce and chilli flakes.

Followed by pineapple.:innocent0002:

Very nice it was to.

A mini punett of grapes! They were delicious too. To get me through the next 5 hours at work i have a banana and 2 apples. Boo hiss. But home tonight to my SW lasagna and veg!!! :) xx

1/4 SW quiche (pasta n sauce, ham, egg, courgette, fat free cottage cheese) mixed salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber - 1/2 syn (past n sauce)

I bought a chocoalte cake for my sons birthday and synned it at 14 for 1/6 - owch thats put me off !!!

So far today I've had;

Bran flakes, skimmed milk with chopped banana
Pear
2 babybels

And now cooking some beef savoury rice, probably followed by a muller light yogurt before I start work at 3.30 :)

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
Mmmmmmmm all sounds so lovely!! I am sticking to what I like the first couple of weeks which is pasta and sauce with some fruit after... So just had a free chicken and mushroom one and about to have an apple on the way home!! :) Love my cereal though and had some weetabix today (B) with lots of ice cold milk (A) Yummy!!! :) xxx

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
Apple and a packet of skips (4.5 syns) and a bottle of diet coke. Had my lunch at 12 sowas feeling peckish
Didnt know skips were so low in syns... Thats been added to my snack list!! Thanks P Sky xxx :)