What helps you stay on track

leeejordan

1. For me first and foremost is the support of my lovely wife. She understands the plan as well as me and give me the support I need.
2. My phone app. It keeps track of everything I eat and keeps a database of all the food and point values. Also has a point calculator to help whilst out and about.
3. Variety. Always try to have something different every day to keep it interesting.
4. Planning. If you have everything worked out a week ahead it helps take the headache out of it. Only takes an hour at the weekend. Just imagine your preparing for an exam or something.
5. Your end goal. May be a wedding or a holiday.
6. Why did you start. For me I went on a flight for my hols but only just managed to do my safety belt up quite embarrassing. Did I want to give up holidays. No! So I had to do something about it and managed to lose five stone on the DP. Lost my way on PP so back to DP.

Does anyone else have reasons to stay on track

Well done you for having fab inspiration. Can I just ask what phone app you use that records all the points in DP? Thank nikki xx

Hi Nikki,

Sorry to butt in, just to let you know we all use the application called iwatchr, it's fab! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back