What I discovered at 745 am this morning

ejgemmag

I have more will power than i thought...got out of bed at 7 saw the rain,rain,more rain and wind and thought s*d it I'm still going out.

We live n the back of trafford park industrial estate so its really quiet to go round there...did i mention it was raining and COLD?? lol

so anyways my determination to keep going is getting better each day, im really fortunate i've not had an off day yet I think i'm just enjoying losing the weight too much lol

Other things i discovered this morning
  • The latest David Guetta is a brilliant cardio motivator.
  • my waterproofs are not as waterproof as they say they are.
  • work men in trucks find my walking/throwing some shapes to Jessie J's domino thoroughly entertaining.
  • I am not Tinie Tempah so I should really not rap.
  • Oh and dont be fooled by the rocks that she's got she's still she's still jenny from the block!!

BEYOND SOAKED
Photo6-2.jpg

Good for you. You've got a lot more motivation than me!

Good on you, I find it so hard to get the motivation to go out when it's raining and it rains a LOT in Glasgow lol! :D x

you've made me pump the tyres up on my bike.... and find out I need a new pump lol.
now the ice has gone I have no excuse.
child loves cycling to and from school so hat part's not hard!

you've made me pump the tyres up on my bike.... and find out I need a new pump lol.
now the ice has gone I have no excuse.
child loves cycling to and from school so hat part's not hard!

go you!!! i just see rain as natures way of cooling you down while sweat buckets lol

Back