What I made tonight for tea. YUMMMMY!! **WARNING: PHOTO**

Discussion in 'LL Maintenance' started by Blonde Logic, 4 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well, I had a nice day today.

Started out by doing a complete Pilates dvd. I liked it. Its called 'Pilates for Dummy's' :D Works for me!!

Then went to the shop and got some nice fish and veg for rolling some sushi.

Came home, and had a little rolling fest, woke OH up for work and had a cup of coffee or two with him. I thanked him for being such a wonderful supportive hubster. After he went to work, I went for another walk - the same as last night, but this time I didn;t run. But I found a nice secluded hillside and used the slight incline to my advantage ad did about 30 or 40 situps. That was wonderful - sure helped my neck not straining it and all!! I think thats my new trick!

Then, just had dinner - this is what it looked like. It was SCRUMDIDDILIUMPCIOUS! :D

[​IMG]

I just thought it was so pretty, I wanted to share a photo. Various combos of salmon, crab, avocado, spring onion., coriander leaves, shredded carrots, cucumbers and red peppers fill the sashimi.

Tonite - a quiet night in, and a film or something.

Hope you all had a good Saturday too.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    WOW BL that does look scrummy. Sounds like you have had a great day and getting back in control.

I can't wait to start eating normally again. I love cooking food and am experimenting on the kids at them moment. Loads of great food combinations on this site. Thanks.

4. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    I love Nori sheets! I use them quite often for 'rolls' for lunch, it's amazing how rolling some food up into a small wrap can make it so much more exciting! I stuff mine with lettuce leaves, prawns, mushrooms and strips of carrot and baby sweetcorn. :D

Plus sushi is just amazing anyway. Did you actually cook Sushi rice, or is that just 'normal' stuff? :) I'm just wondering since sushi rice (while it is tasty) I'm wondering if I NEED to use that particular type for a successful roll.

:)

5. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi M

I used Sushi rice this time as I was out of Brown Rice. But I do want to try it with Short Grain brown rice next time. I never have, but it should work - the vinegar/mirin/sugar dressing should make that sticky the same as the white I would think. Will give it a go anyway.

I love sushi. Just had some for lunch. Love that wasabi rush, right through your headm, till it makes your eyes and nose water. Oh yeah. Yuuuummmmmmmmy!!!! :D

X

6. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    BL that looks delish!!!
    ive never made them, but am feeling inspired... can i have them yet - week 5/6 RTM
    daisy x

7. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well I would think, as soon as you can have rice you can - and you can of course put inside whatever you are allowed - so rice would be the only stickler. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.