Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What I made tonight for tea. YUMMMMY!! **WARNING: PHOTO**

Discussion in 'LL Maintenance' started by Blonde Logic, 4 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well, I had a nice day today.

Started out by doing a complete Pilates dvd. I liked it. Its called 'Pilates for Dummy's' :D Works for me!!

Then went to the shop and got some nice fish and veg for rolling some sushi.

Came home, and had a little rolling fest, woke OH up for work and had a cup of coffee or two with him. I thanked him for being such a wonderful supportive hubster. After he went to work, I went for another walk - the same as last night, but this time I didn;t run. But I found a nice secluded hillside and used the slight incline to my advantage ad did about 30 or 40 situps. That was wonderful - sure helped my neck not straining it and all!! I think thats my new trick!

Then, just had dinner - this is what it looked like. It was SCRUMDIDDILIUMPCIOUS! :D

[​IMG]

I just thought it was so pretty, I wanted to share a photo. Various combos of salmon, crab, avocado, spring onion., coriander leaves, shredded carrots, cucumbers and red peppers fill the sashimi.

Tonite - a quiet night in, and a film or something.

Hope you all had a good Saturday too.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    WOW BL that does look scrummy. Sounds like you have had a great day and getting back in control.

I can't wait to start eating normally again. I love cooking food and am experimenting on the kids at them moment. Loads of great food combinations on this site. Thanks.

4. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(33.59%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    I love Nori sheets! I use them quite often for 'rolls' for lunch, it's amazing how rolling some food up into a small wrap can make it so much more exciting! I stuff mine with lettuce leaves, prawns, mushrooms and strips of carrot and baby sweetcorn. :D

Plus sushi is just amazing anyway. Did you actually cook Sushi rice, or is that just 'normal' stuff? :) I'm just wondering since sushi rice (while it is tasty) I'm wondering if I NEED to use that particular type for a successful roll.

:)

5. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi M

I used Sushi rice this time as I was out of Brown Rice. But I do want to try it with Short Grain brown rice next time. I never have, but it should work - the vinegar/mirin/sugar dressing should make that sticky the same as the white I would think. Will give it a go anyway.

I love sushi. Just had some for lunch. Love that wasabi rush, right through your headm, till it makes your eyes and nose water. Oh yeah. Yuuuummmmmmmmy!!!! :D

X

6. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    BL that looks delish!!!
    ive never made them, but am feeling inspired... can i have them yet - week 5/6 RTM
    daisy x

7. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well I would think, as soon as you can have rice you can - and you can of course put inside whatever you are allowed - so rice would be the only stickler. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.